future xur and nightfall

techno

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of those Reddit threads are very interesting

Like anything, Reddit has its piles of shit, but man when it hits gold, it really hits gold.

I expect a tweak to Xur over the next few weeks because of this though

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If I was Bungie, I would troll those guys so hard by letting these clowns be right for a few weeks, then selling Gjallahorn :D

Also, people seem to be taking this as proof that Xur isn't random, without considering the idea that his stock could have been randomly determined weeks or months beforehand. Which, incidentally, also covers the conspiracy theory about Universal Remote being sold right after the shotgun buff.

If I was Bungie, I would troll those guys so hard by letting these clowns be right for a few weeks, then selling Gjallahorn :D

Also, people seem to be taking this as proof that Xur isn't random, without considering the idea that his stock could have been randomly determined weeks or months beforehand. Which, incidentally, also covers the conspiracy theory about Universal Remote being sold right after the shotgun buff.

I was thinking the same thing about trolling them. Just troll them red death

The Helm of Saint 14 is supposed to be a good pick up for a Titan, isn't it?

It's great for the defender build, when the bubble goes up any bad guy who enters goes blind and just stands there looking confused

I saw a YouTube clip of a team of Titans who did the abyss melee only , basically just kept popping Saint 14 bubbles one after the other and punching the thrall to death. Get it

I saw a YouTube clip of a team of Titans who did the abyss melee only , basically just kept popping Saint 14 bubbles one after the other and punching the thrall to death. Get it

We NEED to do this!!!!