03/03/15 NIGHTFALL IS:

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you care? You despise the game, we get that, but if other people are still enjoying it, why does that bother you?

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just legitimately puzzled why people feel the need to bash what others enjoy.

I'm not taking anything personally. It's just an honest question. I don't even check the subforums of games I'm not inteterested in. Everybody has a right to their opinions. Like I said, I'm just curious what the point is of taking a swipe at the game and the people who like it. Why bother wasting any of your time on it?

I don't despise it at all; I feel sad more than anything else. Nor does it bother me that people still enjoy it. I was just busting balls man, although I honestly do think some of you would benefit from taking a Destiny break.

As for why I would frequent the forum of a game I don't play... I frequent any forum where people I'm interested in are having a conversation, the topic doesn't matter, the participants do. Consider also everything you know about me and how I feel about this community, and ask yourself if you really think my intention was to take a swipe at my friends? 

Now, way back in the day, MK UL7RA would absoutly shit on Bad Company 2 just to piss me off. He'd also poop on PS3 to get a rise out of people. I never much cared for him. There, I said it. xD

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Honestly, the state I was in by the time I got into that nightfall, I'm surprised I made it at all.

Maybe I should have a mocha cafe latte poofilino next time.

Drunk ass Nightfall running... Sounds like a blast!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg