LFG mobile beta up!!!

Ryan Pedro

I know we guys usually raid together, but thought this was pretty cool when in a pinch, and need a few helpers/raiders... I have met a few really cool dudes on there so far, and with the help with Frank aka sheekster, we absolutely destroyed a crota raid last night in record time... not to mention, check this link, and look at their example... look who made it on their page!!!:) WTG FRANK!!!

http://planetdestiny.com/automated-lfg-beta/

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we guys usually raid together, but thought this was pretty cool when in a pinch, and need a few helpers/raiders... I have met a few really cool dudes on there so far, and with the help with Frank aka sheekster, we absolutely destroyed a crota raid last night in record time... not to mention, check this link, and look at their example... look who made it on their page!!! :) WTG FRANK!!!

http://planetdestiny.com/automated-lfg-beta/

It definitely has it's share of aholes on there..but i've met some great players too. i'd say the ratio from aholes to aces is about 5%aholes to 95% cool people..

Ha...holy! I just noticed my psn on there...lol. Neat. Funny thing is, when i first became aware of this particular lfg page, i went to check it out, and inputted my info...and that's it! i've never been back to the site to follow up on anything. So my psn must be sitting in there just constantly matchmaking lol. I'm still using the other (original) lfg site.

Ha...holy! I just noticed my psn on there...lol. Neat. Funny thing is, when i first became aware of this particular lfg page, i went to check it out, and inputted my info...and that's it! i've never been back to the site to follow up on anything. So my psn must be sitting in there just constantly matchmaking lol. I'm still using the other (original) lfg site.

look at Frank... celebrity status... awesome...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg