Xur wishlist for 2/20???

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night on Venus I was doing some patrols and a chest run. 2 Chests gave me 4 Heavy Ammo Synths...

When did they change that?

Also, did they change the loot table for Chests? I was getting 3-4 items per chest and that has never happened before, typically I get one and some glimmer, not a stack.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So last night on Venus I was doing some patrols and a chest run. 2 Chests gave me 4 Heavy Ammo Synths...

When did they change that?

Also, did they change the loot table for Chests? I was getting 3-4 items per chest and that has never happened before, typically I get one and some glimmer, not a stack.

There are such a thing as "god chests", as I call them, that have good stuff. 2 or three blue engrams, sometimes purple ones, synths, ascendant materials as well as ~10 planetary materials. It's all luck, RNG if you will.

As to the question, Heavy ammo. That is all. I'm getting tired of doing the heavy ammo glitch every time we wipe on Crota.

Holy shit Jason....delete your search history now.

Lol. I actually sent that to one of my buddies a while back, we bag on him all the time for wearing a unicorn hat when he was younger.

So it was a easy find.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE