Feb 10 Nightfall

Baabcat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am off today believe it or not...:) extra day off... I will be running though this ASAP... Doubt I will break my own record, but if anyone wants to get through this one a bunch of times hit me up...

I'll be on as soon as the kid gets done with Scooby Doo

There is too much friendliness going on here. It's about time for a uk/us divide. Any combo of fellow countrymen team mates, post a pic for proof

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Glad I wasn't with you on that run. Ryan said you scream like a girl when you get something you want.

A little girl that's built like a brick shit house with a big fucking beard!!

Crispy raises a good point. All UK or US teams with a full run recorded posted up here on any runs under, say, 8 mins???

Not sure how Canadians fit in on this challenge Nev ;) Maybe you just have to solo it in under 8 mins!!

Lets add a third group in this:

Mods vs UK vs USA

(Mainly as I enjoy grouping with Diddums (AKA LEROY JENKINS!)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

A little girl that's built like a brick shit house with a big fucking beard!!

Crispy raises a good point. All UK or US teams with a full run recorded posted up here on any runs under, say, 8 mins???

Not sure how Canadians fit in on this challenge Nev ;) Maybe you just have to solo it in under 8 mins!!

It's actually tougher than you think. You can only get two or three shots on the Nexus before his void damage is to much. Plus I swear the Minotaur spawns a lot quicker now. Seem like every thirty seconds