Let's raid!!!

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys mind if I bring Charlie on a raid. He's level 29 hunter, and will do as he is told, but I appreciate its a big favour I'm asking. Totally understand if you aren't keen on the idea of raiding with a kid though.

Works for me... My son handled himself ok overall last weekend... He needs to work on his oracles though...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'll be up for it sometime over the weekend....need some help with relic holding etc

There really seems to be a parent/child thing going on at the moment with raids....Bob/Charlie, Mazzer/Jo, Ryan/Tristan....you could have your own raid party!! :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

we just go in for chest most of the time... but we did manage to get to the bridge,,, took us 2 nights lmfao... none of us knew what we were doing... took us all that time really to get throu the darkness,,, it was fun thou... we had a few goes at the bridge but like i said none of us know what we were doing lol,, so if i can get in one... hopefully will remember what to do and help others out... and just maybe get them throu the raid..

Did a Deathsinger save with Nev, Frank and Bart... After a few wipes we mashed her sorry ass... Gjallarhorn is key for this part... I was lucky enough to grab a Red Death for my drop... Thanks guys!!! I am only missing Hard Light for all the exotics... (and Necochasm) I will try to be on later and I have two more Deathsinger saves, as well as a gatekeeper and also a crota...

we just go in for chest most of the time... but we did manage to get to the bridge,,, took us 2 nights lmfao... none of us knew what we were doing... took us all that time really to get throu the darkness,,, it was fun thou... we had a few goes at the bridge but like i said none of us know what we were doing lol,, so if i can get in one... hopefully will remember what to do and help others out... and just maybe get them throu the raid..

Mazzer,

I beat all three drops for the bridge, but if I am on, I will gladly help you get over it... It's not too bad the way we do it, and it only took me and Super Nev to do it on hard the other night... We both got auto rifles and shards and energy... If you run normal, it will be shards, energy and armor drops...

Mazzer,

I beat all three drops for the bridge, but if I am on, I will gladly help you get over it... It's not too bad the way we do it, and it only took me and Super Nev to do it on hard the other night... We both got auto rifles and shards and energy... If you run normal, it will be shards, energy and armor drops...

Thanks for the offer of help darth... we may take you up on it... last night we got past the bridge... woohooo... but the next part... wth its manic lol. we managed to get the 2 wizards out of the room and killed but failed every time on getting the one in middle room. we did impress ourselfs by getting throu the darkness first time, so goes to show the more you do it the more you learn. the bridge was kinda easy once we worked out what we needed to do. was fun again thou with many laughs and a lot of foul language but the beer was flowing... which i guess in the end didnt help...lmao