This week's Nightfall 1/27/15

Jason

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a couple of people on Reddit. Got a new purple lmg

Join the party Bart! We'd have ran it with you!

Me, Ryan and Crispy got exotics - i got monte carlo which tbh I'm happy about as I've never had it before.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Run two gave me........ Wait for it............ 9 damn coins. So in total I got 9 coins and energy. Why are those even in the loot table.

Did get the chest piece from the bridge. Got everything minus the helmet now.

You need 6 guardians, that way you might not be done with everything by the time I can play. Lol

J,

no biggie, I am always willing ro run it all over and over... :) did another two nightfalls with Nev to help out... he got raped as usual... a coiled piss, and 8 energies... I am around 12 nightfalls already this week...:) got one weekly left for my guardian... I don't need 6 though... I can barely keep up with the three...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Run two gave me........ Wait for it............ 9 damn coins. So in total I got 9 coins and energy. Why are those even in the loot table.

Did get the chest piece from the bridge. Got everything minus the helmet now.

thats's cool about the armor... I still need to do abyss and bridge on all three... still trying to get the last two warlock pieces to drop... I wish...

Me, Ryan and Crispy got exotics - i got monte carlo which tbh I'm happy about as I've never had it before.

mask of third man for me... I sharded my old lower defense upgraded one, so at least I needed it for my collection... I really would have like the Light Beyond Nemesis... :)

No, I've attempted to jump in groups before and its only worked out 4-5 times over the last few months, for various reasons.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

thats's cool about the armor... I still need to do abyss and bridge on all three... still trying to get the last two warlock pieces to drop... I wish...

I'm gonna try to do abyss with Voidwalker today, I'll let you know if you are on.

I'll save the bridge checkpoint anyway, need 3 for that.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm gonna try to do abyss with Voidwalker today, I'll let you know if you are on.

I'll save the bridge checkpoint anyway, need 3 for that.

sweet deal... I will gladly run the bridge as well for whoever needs it... I will be on at 2:30pm central as usual... I have a dinner with the in-laws at 5,  but have 2 hours to knock that crap out... :) maybe even jump on a bit later on in the evening...

sweet deal... I will gladly run the bridge as well for whoever needs it... I will be on at 2:30pm central as usual... I have a dinner with the in-laws at 5, but have 2 hours to knock that crap out... :) maybe even jump on a bit later on in the evening...

I got the abyss done, so we need one more to run the bridge later. Need someone with fireborn perk unlocked for Sunsinger

sweet deal... I will gladly run the bridge as well for whoever needs it... I will be on at 2:30pm central as usual... I have a dinner with the in-laws at 5, but have 2 hours to knock that crap out... :) maybe even jump on a bit later on in the evening...

I got the abyss done, so we need one more to run the bridge later.

I have one, but I still need the three guardians on the abyss as well...:)

start jumping. Lol

It took me forever to make the jump with the Voidwalker for some reason, I'm talking like a hour.

Also have a deathsinger checkpoint.

Nightfalls done all three drops I have so total 1 shard 5 energies.

sounds like my runs:

shotgun crap: equals 2 energies

badger ccl crap: 2 energies

managed to get the hunter mask of third man, I needed it to upgrade the old one I never use...

oh well... :)

I like the nightfalls because it's a random drop, weeklies are OK but you know what your getting, nightfalls may suck but there's that one time something cool drops.

Sheekster dropped universal remote that he didn't have and then low and behold a second one :)

It's a simple jump. I'll be on in a bit and I can do that jump.

Any advise, I can make it. Just takes me to long.

Already did it on two warlocks this week, trying for my elusive chest piece.

I'd like to get it on the first or second try, not the 20th.

Don't jump too far? Lol, I don't know man. I think I've done that jump so many times it becomes easier over time.

I usually use sunsinger with the last jump. I use ice breaker and the +2 agility. Go upstairs to the platform o. The right if you're facing the bridge. There's a little corner you have to jump to. Take a little step out which will make you think you're dropping but really you just get pushed closest to the edge as possible. You jump to the rock closest to the massive pillar. Come to think of it is his whole thing sounds pretty confusing. I guess you have to be there is better than explaining which grooves you have to jump to lol. I'll be on in a little bit so I can show you.

Don't jump too far? Lol, I don't know man. I think I've done that jump so many times it becomes easier over time.

I usually use sunsinger with the last jump. I use ice breaker and the +2 agility. Go upstairs to the platform o. The right if you're facing the bridge. There's a little corner you have to jump to. Take a little step out which will make you think you're dropping but really you just get pushed closest to the edge as possible. You jump to the rock closest to the massive pillar. Come to think of it is his whole thing sounds pretty confusing. I guess you have to be there is better than explaining which grooves you have to jump to lol. I'll be on in a little bit so I can show you.

Yeah... I was talking about the abyss.. The second lamp jump. What you talking bout Willis?

Edit : you talking about despawing the thralls on the bridge if you're soloing it?