borderlands handsome collection

techno

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/20/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-hits-ps4-on-march-24th/

I've never played the game but heard good things about bl2 not so much about pre sequel but this seems like a good deal wondered what people's thoughts are on it that have played the games or if anyone is interested in this.

I really don't know much about borderlands but having seen the trailer it mentions co-op and been doing alot of that in destiny.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually find the art style its most appealing feature. lol

I'm playing BL2 at the moment and I played BL1. I put them in the good, but not great category of games. Hector loves them to pieces. So you've got love to hate and everything in between covered. You probably won't know if it's for you unless you play them. I like the art style, I like the humor and I like the gameplay. What I don't like is that the missions and enemies all feel samey same after a while, though this is a problem that plagues most FPS games I've played. The plot is also pretty thin, particularly the first one, BL2 has some twists and turns but you have to play quite a while before you get to said twists and turns. The class you choose will also have a big impact on your enjoyment. In BL2 I found Assassin nigh unplayable, but I quite like the Gunzerker. Haven't tried the other two.

That ramble probably doesn't help you much does it?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I really enjoyed the first game on the 360 - great co-op shooter. If you can accept the artistic backdrop and style; it's a fantastic series. The Pre-Sequel was 50% off on Steam but I opted not to get it at this time but will certainly look to pick it up in the coming months. 

If the developers went and actually made a more serious RPG without the humour or cell-aesthetics; they could probably go on to make a very appealing title - I think many are put off with the graphics right off the bat. They certainly have the foundations to create something monumental but I don't think it lies in the Borderlands series.