Better Call Saul

jordie1892

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished watching the first season last night. Going into it I imagined the show would hit the ground running with Saul but ended up liking the time taken giving us back story and watching Jimmy get pulled in a few different directions before he decides to completely embrace his Slippin' Jimmy roots. Maybe by doing so they tried to make it easier for people who haven't watched BrBa to digest but it was entertaining and well done. Also it was probably known the show wouldn't be canceled after one season which allowed them to plan it well.

It continues the proven BrBa formula of exploring how people behave when they hit the end of their rope. Mike's good person/criminal - criminal/good person talk pretty much sums up both shows. Kind of funny making the viewer root for antihero sleazy scumbag criminal lowlifes. Can't wait to see where season 2 takes us!

On the Ogg in a fat suit idea: interesting thought but take it from a flabby bastard thats totally real fat. You can tell in the basement when he's in his robe slugging mimosas and bending over by how his gut moves in space under it. I don't think a fat suit is capable of that. Not even a practical & CG combo. Also when Saul is smacking his face, thats a real double chin. :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Just finished watching the last episode season finale. I hate to say it but that was a real disapointment IMO of a season finale. The past few episodes were getting much better, but that finale almost seemed like it was totally off in an odd direction from the rest of the season. I dunno, kind'a let down with that episode. Back to feeling a bit so-so about the whole show again to be honest.

Oh shit, I thought I was up to date at episode 5 LOL. Just got hold of episode 6, Sickrage is a bit slow apparently.

Really enjoying it so far. Very obvious it's from the same crew who made BB.

You guys want a lil easter egg?

Nacho is Vaas from Far Cry 3 ;)

banlol.png