1/6/15 NIGHTFALL: Valus Ta'aurc NO BURN...

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My titan will be all set then, everything he has, except Murmur, is all kinetic damage.

Sadly my Warlock is fucked, only Hawkmoon is Kinetic for her.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Shouldn't be a problem for the Warlock, Bart - the elemental is only an additional damage buff. All the weapons do kinetic damage so no burn damage in reality just gives an even playing field and shields take longer to drop (I think I'm right in all this, aren't I?)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

My titan will be all set then, everything he has, except Murmur, is all kinetic damage.

Sadly my Warlock is fucked, only Hawkmoon is Kinetic for her.

You still want to match shield damage types. Cabal have fire shields, so use fire damage. All element damage weapons perform the same against unshielded foes. So use whatever against them.

Fire = Cabal

Fire= most wizard's

Arc = Knights

Arc = captains

Void = minotaurs

Those are the elements needed for the shielded versions of those enemy types.

Kinetic will still do less damage against shields. I hope that this makes sense.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

If the Epic modifier is active, Cabal Psions will have Void shields, Shanks will have Solar, and Harpies will have Arc. Just to add to your list.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

They really need to add a "Fire Select" button to this game.

Murmur would be ssooo much better if you could swap modes on the fly. Not to mention the AR's and Pulse Rifles as well. (Leave stats alone, just let me swap fire modes)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

They really need to add a "Fire Select" button to this game.

Murmur would be ssooo much better if you could swap modes on the fly. Not to mention the AR's and Pulse Rifles as well. (Leave stats alone, just let me swap fire modes)

Yeah, I had trying to switch perks/damage types mid fight, it's pretty tricky.  But, hey, at least we can wave at each other.  /s 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Psions with shields are a real pain in the nightfall and phalanx don't flinch either so it takes a while.

Weekly is much easier for a change.

As such I got 9 strange coins on both :)

Please xur have something I can buy.