Husk of the Pit updated

TigerBurge

Planet Destiny: Husk of the Pit - Hot Fix Update:

The Husk of the Pit drop has been fixed. It can now be dropped where before it wasn't dropping at all.

It's the auto rifle that turns into a legendary then a exotic.So if you see it don't dismantle

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone grab this yet??? I made it my mission to get it last night, and even got it maxxed out... now to get Eris to Level 3, and I am good to go... I have another level to go though, as I should hit level 2 with my main hunter and my Titan tonight...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

anyone grab this yet??? I made it my mission to get it last night, and even got it maxxed out... now to get Eris to Level 3, and I am good to go... I have another level to go though, as I should hit level 2 with my main hunter and my Titan tonight...

How long did it take you Ryan? You were just over an hour when I left last night.

Forum Signature Test.png

anyone grab this yet??? I made it my mission to get it last night, and even got it maxxed out... now to get Eris to Level 3, and I am good to go... I have another level to go though, as I should hit level 2 with my main hunter and my Titan tonight...

Do you need to rank up Eris with different characters?

I thought about this and I'm in no rush if one drops fine but it's not like I'm going to get nechrocasm, the raid part doesn't even open up till next year either way.

How long did it take you Ryan? You were just over an hour when I left last night.

I was in just over an hour or so, so I took a quick breather and ran a ROC strike with Nev, then switched to my main hunter, and after 4 attempts it dropped for me... :) so my advice is if you don't get it within an hour on one, switch... hell, Matt got it within his 10 attempts give or take...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg