Loot!

Sennex

Post what you get from your engram hording

The only thing I got of any use at all for my engrams was the titan Justicars Greaves

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1666787408-justicars-greaves#1.MkmyX2R8

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this for the final Crota Crystal fight thing

477.jpg?1417823707

Also I got some sort of Ghost plugin that gives me bonus XP for my Fusion Rifle to level up.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

got some gay ass legendary fusion rifle for doing the nightfall with Nev and Jason Owl, got a bunch of new radiant shards from our partial raid run, got a hunter cloak from eris that looks like a gay pilgrim parka, great start so far... bought the hunter gauntlets to start, and will buy gear as needed for the hunters and tian to level up, but by the looks of you being stuck waiting on "commendation medals" in order to do so, then level it all up again, it will be a slight PITA to do it for all three...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

got some gay ass legendary fusion rifle for doing the nightfall with Nev and Jason Owl, got a bunch of new radiant shards from our partial raid run, got a hunter cloak from eris that looks like a gay pilgrim parka, great start so far... bought the hunter gauntlets to start, and will buy gear as needed for the hunters and tian to level up, but by the looks of you being stuck waiting on "commendation medals" in order to do so, then level it all up again, it will be a slight PITA to do it for all three...

Commendations do sound a PITA. Do you get them for levelling up factions instead of vanguard?

From what I have read they are levelled up based on when you would level up if the game hadn't stopped counting XP at 20

which is weird, but seems to be borne out by Reddit. 

Also I leveled to 3 on my Vangaurd Rep last night, and no commendation 

You know for a fact that some dev was sitting there in a meeting and sarcastically said they needed to make the game more of a Grindfest, and then BAM! It actually happened

That hurts my head and makes baby jesus cry.

I am starting to see why some folks are really pissed with Bungie over this game.

It ranks up pretty quickly. Do you bounties every day. Run you daily story missions ummm every day. Weekly strikes and most importantly the Nightfall to get that buff. Then to ROC or tiger strikes. Some reason they give you the same marks and faction xp. I've leveled up 3/4 of vanguard in two days of limited play without the Nightfall buff

Loaded up the game on Tuesday, went straight to the Vanguard and bought some gloves. Entered raid, found first chest and bam, Willbreaker's Fists. Wasted those Vanguard marks.

Then I got a purple engram yesterday which turned in to some exotic huntard gloes: Don't Touch Me. Pretty damn useless seeing as I don't have a hunter, but I've shoved them in the vault in case I do decide to level up a hunter at some point.

banlol.png

Just upgraded cryptard got legendary chest piece in mail auto rifle one I was going to buy, will grind for boots this weekend need marks.

At what point does that fuckhead start mailing things? I am rank 7, damn near 8, and all he does is bitch at me about getting bored, and give me motes of light.

Seriously, he is cruising for a cockpunch.

At what point does that fuckhead start mailing things? I am rank 7, damn near 8, and all he does is bitch at me about getting bored, and give me motes of light.

Seriously, he is cruising for a cockpunch.

After you rank him up,going from 7 to 8 will get you a package