Must see for this week's weekly strike/nightfall

Pennywise

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG.... im so excited... i did it... i really did it... all by myself... thanks for the tip.... the only sad thing is... i didnt get any shards.... i only got the strange coins... 9 of them ... oh and i did do it on the level 28... did take me about an hour...lol... but still im happy i did it... 

OMG OMG.... im so excited... i did it... i really did it... all by myself... thanks for the tip.... the only sad thing is... i didnt get any shards.... i only got the strange coins... 9 of them ... oh and i did do it on the level 28... did take me about an hour...lol... but still im happy i did it...

Sounds like you did the weekly strike not the Nightfall. It's two separate things.

you're gonna have to wait until 7.00 - 8.00 tonight I think...... another reason for me to have a night off gaming.  We'll have a crack at it tomorrow if you like as I need coins as well as shards!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

yeah good job! glad it worked for you too!