The Relic

JsinOwl

We need to get more people up to speed with the relic, so I'm to write up a brief guide of sorts, but for starters who is comfortable with using it already?

Jason (owl)

Chris

Nev

Stretch

Lee?

Bradical (not a member yet but I'm working on him)

Who else

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get more people up to speed with the relic, so I'm to write up a brief guide of sorts, but for starters who is comfortable with using it already?

Jason (owl)

Chris

Nev

Stretch

Lee?

Bradical (not a member yet but I'm working on him)

Who else

I am pretty good at the beginning part overall grabbing it and getting to the other portal for the second... as for the main relic part, I need to learn it eventually... especially the part when you face athelon direct with it so the others can shoot...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm completely uncomfortable grabbing the relic and I avoid it at all costs.  This has to change.  Great thread idea Mr. Owl.  I'm here to learn.  I've picked it up when people have gone down.  I know the basics, but I haven't done it enough to be comfortable with it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm completely uncomfortable grabbing the relic and I avoid it at all costs. This has to change. Great thread idea Mr. Owl. I'm here to learn. I've picked it up when people have gone down. I know the basics, but I haven't done it enough to be comfortable with it.

My thoughts too.