Where have you preordered?

Chookes

The closer it gets the more worried I'm getting that I'll have to wait...

GAME online at least is guaranteeing people who preordered prior to the 6th of August, I preordered on store and preordered on the 8th...

I'm guessing try would have more consoles than preorders before 6th of August, and how many people will preorder a ps4 in my store in 2 days? I'm hoping not many...

So theoretically I should get it on release, if not I'll be pissed off standing in the cold for 5 hours then being told I can't have 1!

blackops2sig.jpg

Mine is being delivered to my door step on release. I ordered from ShopTo on August 29th but was guaranteed release delivery a month or so back, maybe if I'm lucky they'll ship them out early as they like to do :D

£449 for the console with Ghosts and FIFA 14. So pretty good I think?

Hmm... I have £348.99 on the console, £44 on Ghosts and FIFA 14 is selling for £48...so you could have saved like £9 ordering them separately ;)

Actually you could have saved more since you could have canceled them :P

Pre-ordered from GAME but could only make it to phase 3 which means I won't be getting it until mid-December but certainly in time for Xmas!

Still a bit miffed that Watch Dogs has been put back for at least 6 months but I'm still utterly pumped for it and cannot wait to play next gen FIFA

^that sucks dude! What's phase 3?

Also did anyone else that pre-ordered not get a code for free fall or what ever it's called? Mine didn't come with one :/ I'm not too bothered about playing it, it's more the point that i should have one.

^that sucks dude! What's phase 3?

Also did anyone else that pre-ordered not get a code for free fall or what ever it's called? Mine didn't come with one :/ I'm not too bothered about playing it, it's more the point that i should have one.

Phase 3 is apparently the last batch of pre-orders which arrive around a couple of weeks before Xmas - I left it a bit late in paying the deposit so I won't be able to get my PS4 until the 3rd wave of deliveries hit the GAME stores.  Sucks a little bit but it's sooooo gonna be worth the little wait more!