Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Couldn't care less if Xur was or wasn't RNG. I am the only one in this boat? If it's stuff i want, then cool. If not, then whatever. Carry on regardless

Yea reddit and another forum people are bitching about him selling it.

Couldn't care less if Xur was or wasn't RNG. I am the only one in this boat? If it's stuff i want, then cool. If not, then whatever. Carry on regardless

I'm with you there. I don't see why it matters.

I'm glad they changed Xur so he (hopefully) can't be predicted anymore. It took all the fun away when you knew what he was going to have.

I think most of the people bitching about Xur selling Red Death, probably have Red Death and they're sad that they won't be a special snowflake anymore.

Remember the ol' MW2 days. If you were 10th prestige, you were Lord Balls, if someone else was, they were a hacker or a no life basement dweller.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I think most of the people bitching about Xur selling Red Death, probably have Red Death and they're sad that they won't be a special snowflake anymore.

Remember the ol' MW2 days. If you were 10th prestige, you were Lord Balls, if someone else was, they were a hacker or a no life basement dweller.

Lord Balls... What an awesome psn name...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

You could always tell a legit 10th prestige in MW2. It took forever to level up in that game. Or maybe I was just terrible lol.

Titan Armor: Mk. 44 Stand Asides (107/115 Strength)
Hunter Armor: Mask of the Third Man( 93/100 Intellect)
Warlock Armor: Apotheosis Veil (106/114 Discipline)
Weapon: Hard Light (23 Strange Coins)
Exotic Shard (7 Strange Coins)
Exotic Helmet Engram (23 Motes of Light)

Upgrades:
Mask of the Third Man (97/104 Intellect)
Lucky Raspberry (131/140 Intellect)
Insurmountable Skullfort (92/98 Discipline)
Crest of Alpha Lupi (151/162 Intellect)
Skull of Dire Ahamkara (95/102 Intellect)
Heart of the Praxic Fire (114/122 Discipline)

Hard Light
Red Death
Invective
Patience and Time
Gjallarhorn
Truth
(PS4 Only) Hawkmoon

Curios:
Pulse Rifle Telemetry
Scout Rifle Telemetry
MG Telemetry
Plasma Drive
Emerald Coil
Heavy Ammo Synthesis

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Yeah I was thinking the same for stand asides. I wreck crucible with my Titan (for my team of course because I suck as much as Diddums). But I was thinking if I can shoulder charge for a second more I can kill perhaps one more person. This would mean I still suck but by one kill less!

At the crucible quartermaster.

Ruin Wings titan gloves

Achlyophage Symbiote hunter helmet

Obsidian Mind warlock helmet

Mida Multi Tool (lol)

Various upgrades, telemetries are pulse rifle, hand cannon and fusion rifle. Glowy things for your bicycles and heavy synth.

banlol.png