Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Fuck all for me this week. So bought a shit ton of heavy ammo. Over 100 strange coins and not a lot to do with them. They make great Guardian paperweights though, help me organise all my Glimmer tax return forms, stupid speaker is always getting my tax code wrong. Fucking up aliens all day and i just get fucked up the arsehole on my pay check, shit just aint right.

Weapon: Red Death (now everyone and their mom will own one...)
Titan Armor: An insurmountable Skullfort
Warlock Armor: Claws of Ahamkara
Hunter Armor: Knucklehead Radar

Exotic Helmet Engram
Heavy Ammo Synthesis
Machine Gun Telemetry
Rocket Launcher Telemetry
Scout Rifle Telemetry

Available upgrades:
Mask of the Third Man
Lucky Rasberry
Helm of Saint 14
Helm of Inmost Light
Light Beyond Nemesis
Sunbreakers
Hard Light
Red Death
Universal Remote
Plan C
Patience and Time
Truth

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Titan helmet is good for the raid. You replinsh health when picking up orbs.

Hunter us food for PvP. Radar stays up.

@Euan it upgrades old damage weapons and armor. Pre Dark Below

Are the two helmets (Titan and hunter) worth buying, tempted to add them to the collection

Red Death as well makes it an expensive week

Yea I bought two armor pieces and Red Death. May buy a second one.

Oh yeah and Damn you Ryan, now you have all exotics other than hard light =D

I already had two Red Deaths, so this sale does nothing for me, mind you, the warlock gauntlets are cool... and by the way... story is the data miner guy was right... Bungie rerolled Xur to try to discredit him... conspiracy theory I know, but they have to try to make the sheep believe Xur is random... they can reroll any result if they choose to... maybe that was his idea all along to play Bungie to actually give the majority of players something they actually need or want... any who, congrats on the ones that wanted it...

That's what I was trying to say. We were talking about Xur bringing those stupid warlock gauntlets to complete your exotic armor set.

yeah true... full exotic gear... pretty cool as I have the raid helmets, and at least swap out for different gear etc...:)

I already had two Red Deaths, so this sale does nothing for me, mind you, the warlock gauntlets are cool... and by the way... story is the data miner guy was right... Bungie rerolled Xur to try to discredit him... conspiracy theory I know, but they have to try to make the sheep believe Xur is random... they can reroll any result if they choose to... maybe that was his idea all along to play Bungie to actually give the majority of players something they actually need or want... any who, congrats on the ones that wanted it...

They didn't have to do Red Death to prove that. They could if did No Land Beyond again.

They didn't have to do Red Death to prove that. They could if did No Land Beyond again.

I am thinking they did, drop a good gun people have been asking for, and try to discredit the miners... but just my opinion... at least people here actually will benefit from picking it up... unlike universal remote again or NLB... :)

I think they put red death because the player count dropped. I wouldn't be surprised if they have hard light or ghallajhorn before the next dlc.

The player base increases once a wanted weapon drops. They keep this in consideration. Players will want to max these weapons out and keeps them playing for at least another week.

They probably can't add new weapons to Xurs inventory because Xur already has most of the weapons. I do think they can tweak the chances of Xur rolling a weapon by increasing the drop chances and decreasing the chances for othes.

I am thinking they did, drop a good gun people have been asking for, and try to discredit the miners... but just my opinion... at least people here actually will benefir from picking it up... unlike universal remote again or NLB...:)

That's the thing. Bungie doesn't owe us anything. The can do what they want. Most people have more than gotten their monies worth out of the game. A bunch have quit playing. Do you think Bungie actually cares. No they've gotten their $60 plus dollars worth out of you. The next game has been funded and fans of the game will buy it.

I've seen a lot of people bitching about him selling Red Death. Why? Because they don't think you've earned it. Bull shit. I think if bought you actually did earn it instead of being lucky and it was given to you. Skill in this game isn't based on what level or gear you have but luck and a lot of playing time.