Your (least) favorite weapons

JsinOwl

Let's share our experiences so when you're standing at the vendor you may think, hey so and so loves that thing, maybe I should try it. What I'm interested in here is not which weapons are good, but which ones really stand out. The rules are that you can select one and only one weapon of each type and rarity to be your favorite. (You can optionally have a least favorite so we know what to avoid.) For instance, my favorite Auto Rifle, Rare: Shingen E.

This is not a static list, if you find a new favorite, come back and let us know!! Also, different versions of the same weapon can have different mods/upgrades. So if a particular mod/upgrade is critical to your liking of that gun, be sure to specify it. I’ll keep everyone’s choices updated in the OP.

Hand Canons

SEARCHER MK. 37 JsinOwl

Auto Rifles

GALAHAD-B techno

GALAHAD-E jSyn66

SHINGEN-E JsinOwl

Pulse Rifles

SUROS JPS-32 JsinOwl

PRIMED STARFALL MSC jSyn66

Scout Rifles

JIGOKU SR3 Baabcat

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Favorite: I prefer Snipers and Semi-Auto Rifles, then Full Auto AR's.  I'm not sure if I have a favorite yet. 

Least Favorite: Hand Cannons in general, I don't have a specific one, I just don't like that weapon class at all.  Which is kind of weird, I love running around with pistols in CoD, but they feel weird to me in this game. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It's all about the headshot with hand canons. Hit 'em and enemies drop like flies charging a bug Zapper, miss 'em and you feel like you're using a crap canon, firing soft wads of dung. Well, not really, they're still decent, I just wanted to use the analogy.

I hated the auto rifles until I found one that's reasonably stable. I've also unlocked a sight that adds stability and the stock which adds LOTS of stability. Now it's plenty accurate out to medium range.

Lesson: never discount an entire class of weapons. Experiment with every level appropriate one you pick up. It usually only takes one encounter to decide if it's a gun worth using or not.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Jealous. I haven't found one yet. :(

I finished upgrading the Stranger's Rifle, next I'm messing around with a rare scout rifle I just found.

Favorite Rare Machine Gun: Ghengis-E

Finally got my rare hand cannon and it's a beauty!

Rare - Renegade mk.55 which can be upgraded to have explosive rounds!

Loving being able to one shot enemies again :)

Just got the same one. Been farming for two days for gear and finally got one. Went to the gunsmith in the tower. He had one for sale.However mine doesn't have explosive rounds

Jealous. I haven't found one yet. :(

I finished upgrading the Stranger's Rifle, next I'm messing around with a rare scout rifle I just found.

Favorite Rare Machine Gun: Ghengis-E

The Stranger's Rifle has become my favorite gun in the game by far.  I love everything about it. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png