Sony being sued..

J4MES OX4D

A Californian man is suing Sony because of Killzone Shadow Fall's 'deceptive marketing' because the multiplayer mode did not run at the advertised resolution

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/6/5975983/sony-sued-killzone-shadow-fall-1080p

Wow, Sony could be on the ropes here of bankruptcy :rolleyes:

After that woman won $26,000,000,000 for her late husbands death after allegedly not knowing the dangers of smoking 30 years into his habit; it wouldn't surprise me if the bloke wins this laughable lawsuit!

I'd be suing over the fact the game is shite, not the resolution.

Mad, everyone's suing everyone at the moment. (New thread coming soon) - scrap that, someone put an old video on a new article and both had nothing to do with one another. IGN standard!

We should all do a class action against Activision and IW to get out money back from Ghost. I'm sure raging at that game took a few years off my life.

Has me wondering, out of game cut scenes aren't in 1080p are they? Well they might be forced into that res but its not like blu-ray 1080p. 4:3 TV comes over in "1080p". So does this mean every game with cut scenes that are stand alone movies could be sued because the game is advertised at 1080p and they are sneaking untrue 1080p material in it?

Have a feeling when the tech and how human eyes perceive resolutions are explained it will get thrown out.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

We should all do a class action against Activision and IW to get out money back from Ghost. I'm sure raging at that game took a few years off my life.

Funny you should say that I posted on their twitter feed people should get a refund because of its shite quality.