Headphones

After snapping my previous headphones (Chambers by RZA) I went and ordered a pair of V MODA Crossfade LP headphones.

41wfhPZLpVL._SY300_.jpg

I've had a number of copmliments on the aesthetics of the headphones, since in my opinion they are both more striking and more unique than other headphones. The bass they put out is ridiculous, though it's going to take some burn time before the mids and highs start to come out better.

Anyone else a sucker for a nice pair of headphones?

Anything but these fucking things

Beats_by_Dr_Dre_White.png

The amount of product placement of these in every music video and TV advert is getting ludicrous now.

I wouldn't mind Beats if they weren't massively overpriced and worn by everyone. There are much better headphones our for less money.

Wow they're meant to be from 1924....ish, i also found the imagine James posted so i'm guessing they're not his, unless he has a different pair.

And they're not as expensive as i thought they'd be, also check out the golden version!

!CE,ugZw!2k~$(KGrHqR,!m!E1F3RliZbBNRzIh8

Pretty fucking sexy!

I had these for a bit but I chewed through the thingy-ma-jig line, almost electrocuted myself.

apple-headphones.jpg

Came in a little box for handy keeping and it had buttons on the thingy-ma-jig line that allowed for volume control.

They cost me a fortune but it was worth it because they came with a free iPhone.

Wow they're meant to be from 1924....ish, i also found the imagine James posted so i'm guessing they're not his, unless he has a different pair.

And they're not as expensive as i thought they'd be, also check out the golden version!

!CE,ugZw!2k~$(KGrHqR,!m!E1F3RliZbBNRzIh8

Pretty fucking sexy!

They are the same as my ones. I would have uploaded a picture of mine but sadly the camera that came with it was also from 1924 and doesn't have one of those USB thingys for some reason :lol:

They are the same as my ones. I would have uploaded a picture of mine but sadly the camera that came with it was also from 1924 and doesn't have one of those USB thingys for some reason :lol:

And you are how old good sir?  :lol:

I like these. Will buy when can afford them.

Audio Technica ATH-M50

ath_m50s_1.jpg

These are the ones I use, awesome sound for the price but then... It's Sennheiser.

Sennheiser CX 300 II

1239490914.png

Here's a very in-depth list over 58 of the best headphones.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-58-headphones-compared-update-audeze-lcd-2-revision-2-6-4-13