Altis Life

I play Altis. Dylan also plays and he goes on this crew's server: http://www.ihaze.co.uk/home

He seems to be mates with the guys who run it and he's a rebel. I was on the other day (mining diamonds) and he and his mates randomly kidnapped me and held me hostage. He didn't know it was me. 

I also play on blackwing gaming's Altis Life server which is pretty much always full.

Let me know and we'll go on together one evening... :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I play Altis. Dylan also plays and he goes on this crew's server: http://www.ihaze.co.uk/home

He seems to be mates with the guys who run it and he's a rebel. I was on the other day (mining diamonds) and he and his mates randomly kidnapped me and held me hostage. He didn't know it was me. 

I also play on blackwing gaming's Altis Life server which is pretty much always full.

Let me know and we'll go on together one evening... :)

Cheers Phil! iHaze randomly added me a couple of weeks back and I completely forgot all about it :lol: I'll join your game when I'm next on Arma III and we'll hunt Dylan down :ph34r:

Last time I was on; some French kid nicked my buggy whilst I was withdrawing money from the ATM and then had the indecency to run me over in the process. Another reason why French people fuck me off!

Ah it'll be good to join in. Are you mainly a civilian or a rozzer? I imagine slots are hard to find on servers for the police role. Also does your gear save between servers and on each server at the end of the session when you quit? 

Different servers are set up differently.

I do this first time I join a new server:

Buy a driving license from DVLA.

When you join they automatically put money in your bank account, and you get £3000 deposited to your account every 5 minutes.

I buy a driving license. Then I buy an offroad. Then I buy some clothes and a backpack, then first aid kit, toolkit and some food.

Ready to go earn proper money I can either: 

• do a delivery job ( helps to learn the map but the pay isn't great)
  • buy a pickaxe and become a diamond miner (pay is great but you run more risk of being robbed)
  • I then buy a gun license and buy a weapon
  • once I have enough funds I then go buy a heli (usually I go for an Orca)

You can be a drug traffcker, a fisherman and all sorts as well as a rebel or police but that's what I generally do.

Can form a gang and rob the bank etc too...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

What is this game about?

never even heard about it, thought it was some DAy Z shit

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

What is this game about?

never even heard about it, thought it was some DAy Z shit

It's an Arma III mod role playing game. You can play a civilian or cop and you just live on the island of Altis. You can live an honest working life by doing different jobs such as driving, mining, fruit picking etc... or you can become a rebel and rob banks, drug run and go on a murderous rampage. You can buy clothes, cars, weapons, food, houses etc... Alternatively you can become a cop and patrol the island working with fellow players to kick out the troublemakers who deal drugs and go on rampages.

It's a pretty neat and surprisingly enjoyable concept that works but douchebags are aplenty!

can you shoot the douchebags? or are they allowed to shoot back?

There are some rules. You're not allowed to kill randomly. You can hold someone up and if they resist you can shoot them. RDMing is a bannable offence on most servers so no shooting on sight.

If you're being held up by less than three people you can resist but if it's 3 or more then you have to submit to being robbed.

Also the rebels may tax you if they come across you...

Also the town Pyrgos is often a safe zone on most servers where weapons are not allowed to be displayed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg