Fathers day plans?

Sennex

What are folks doing this weekend for Fathers Day?

I am taking my dad to see Godzilla, and then out for Hamburgers and Beer.

I think my son is getting me a gift card to either the PSN or Steam. 

If I don't post on Sunday though, Happy Fathers day to you guys what have kids.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've been a father for 4 years now and I've worked all 4 Father's Days.  I'd like one off because where I live there's a big ass rib festival with live blues music I'd love to go to.  I'd like to take my kids and my dad.  But... I'll be working.  

Happy Father's Day to all you guys.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Upon further research, Father's Day is defined as the third Sunday of June.

I need to finish a giant snake I've been crocheting for him. (He's terrified of snakes xD )

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Upon further research, Father's Day is defined as the third Sunday of June.

I need to finish a giant snake I've been crocheting for him. (He's terrified of snakes xD )

My missus would love you, she's gone crochet mad lately, how the hell do you manage to crochet a snake??

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Going camping at a VW festival for the weekend. Then on Fathers Day itself probably putting said tent away in the pouring rain before driving the nice and dry family home! Then decorating when i get home.

Thought i was meant to get a day off?!

Going camping at a VW festival for the weekend. Then on Fathers Day itself probably putting said tent away in the pouring rain before driving the nice and dry family home! Then decorating when i get home.

Thought i was meant to get a day off?!

No way! I went to the VW festival a few years ago, was such a nice chilled festival. Afro Saxons played, got to go back stage after as they liked the look....."smell" of me  :lol:

No way! I went to the VW festival a few years ago, was such a nice chilled festival. Afro Saxons played, got to go back stage after as they liked the look....."smell" of me :lol:

Which one dude? There's like one every week if you wanted to. The season's been going for a few months now but we're only starting now as it gets a wee bit cold in the tent in early Feb!!

My missus would love you, she's gone crochet mad lately, how the hell do you manage to crochet a snake??

I'll take some pics, it's done except for the head. It also sits coiled up rather than stretched out. Pretty easy actually, way easier than clothing.

Sennex may appreciate this, I made some Pathfinder style goblins as a Christmas present for my brother one year.

Might be time for a crochet thread. (I've come to terms with immasculating myself.)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Which one dude? There's like one every week if you wanted to. The season's been going for a few months now but we're only starting now as it gets a wee bit cold in the tent in early Feb!!

Dang, i went to one about 4-5 years ago. Was probably around about this time and it was in Bristol. So nice to walk around and imagine you had the money for any of the cars  :lol:

Dang, i went to one about 4-5 years ago. Was probably around about this time and it was in Bristol. So nice to walk around and imagine you had the money for any of the cars :lol:

We'll have to hook up and go to one bud. They're awesome weekends and pretty cheap too!

We'll have to hook up and go to one bud. They're awesome weekends and pretty cheap too!

Really up for that! I remember they had a burger shack there, you could get crocodile, kangaroo, zebra, proper random meat! Was lovely! :lol:  

I'll take some pics, it's done except for the head. It also sits coiled up rather than stretched out. Pretty easy actually, way easier than clothing.

Sennex may appreciate this, I made some Pathfinder style goblins as a Christmas present for my brother one year.

Might be time for a crochet thread. (I've come to terms with immasculating myself.)

For full disclosure, I used to sew and make Renn Faire costumes, so I will NEVER look down on someone for doing hobbies like this.

I would love to see the Goblins, that'd be amazing!

My wife sort of crochet's, by that I mean she buys stuff to do it with all the time, but never actually does anything with it.

Also, I'd pay good money for this LOLZ

Lord-Of-The-Rings-Crocheted-Bearded-Dwar

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Was that after professing your love for Doc :)

Was that after professing your love for Doc :)

No, no, I lost my membership in mantown a long time ago. One of the benefits though is that my wife has taken over mowing the lawn.

And honestly, I was under the impression most guys suck dick.

The relevant bit starts at 3:50, but do yourself a favor and just watch the whole thing.