Clash of Clans High Score

Belated entry for the high score table dave:

924,696 (429,318 gold, 495,114 elixir, 264 dark elixir)  Chris the Great

Replay needed with that score!! :)

Edit: Just been reminded that a replay was posted so it's a good 'un !! :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

What's the best way to attack to get elixr? By the time I re make all my troops and spells I'm hardly making anything...

Barbarians and archers just don't seem to be good enough...only on the very rare occasions where the collectors are outside and overflowing...

I'm TH7 so I have Lv 3/4 troops atm...

blackops2sig.jpg

1. Have you max upgraded your collectors? If you're not collecting trophies, put your TH outside your village on the edge so it's an easy target. You get raided, get a 12 hour shield. Each collector on max will earn 3000 elixir/hour x 6 collectors x 12 hours = 216k per shield if you time collecting right

2. If you don't belong to one already, join our clan, we give you high level troops for defense or attack like L3 dragons and L6 giants or archers, etc and you can also join in clan wars

3. Check out the YT vids - some are pretty good

1, not quite most of mine are Lv 9/10...

2, I am in a clan as of now, with my brothers, took me ages to get in there so I'm gonna stick it out a while... But so far the majority of them seem like A holes...

3, I'll check some out

I want to make millions of loot in short amounts of time, I'm impatient!

blackops2sig.jpg

This is a grind game in the latter stages so max out everything you can before upgrading your TH as TH7 is considered the "sweet spot" and top silver/ bottom gold leagues will probably give you the best rewards

Im having loads of problems atm with the app freezing up badly on both my iPhone and Samsung tablet.

I just had to abandon an attack about half way through because it wouldn't let me put any more troops down despite me having loads left. The f*cking button just wouldn't work at all :angry:

Was a nice little 600k earner with 3.5k Dark elixir as well :(

APmVvKG.gif

I'd like to participate in the clan war, but I can't leave the FG clan and join the other one for a couple more hours.  I'm at work and don't have a very strong signal in here, so the app doesn't load while I'm at work.  I'll do it tonight though.  If you guys are in a hurry to get it going, feel free to replace me.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I hear you. I've never been close to these types of scores.

I suck at attacking, or maybe it's I suck at choosing opponents. Either way, the end result is the same. XD

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

You can find these sorts of scores but not once you've passed TH7 or so. If you attack a TH that's a higher level than you you get multipliers on the loot. It's in the wiki somewhere

Certainly at TH9 and above you have to select opponent's with care to avoid a loss making "win"

Moral: Make the TH the absolute last thing you upgrade!