Modern Family

Chookes

Really, fellas? I'm the only one that dislikes it? :lol:

It's all cringe humor, laughing at social faux pas and sh*t. Like The Office, but somehow less funny.

The only good parts are when Al Bundy is being a d*ck (which is what he does best, that marvelous man).

Other than that, It causes me actual, physical pain to watch. I get all kinds of squirrely.

Countless critics have hailed it to be the funniest TV show ever made...apparently Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, and countless other, more worthy shows never existed, ya f*ckin' Elf sympathizers.

That's my crusty 2 cents.

DM9ON.png

Its my favorite non-animated show.  I think its funny, well-written, and I like the characters.  I just watched the gay wedding episodes and it got pretty dusty in the room all of a sudden.  Watching the old guys come to grips with their sons getting married was well done, the comedy was still there, and it was just nicely done from all angles.

Really, fellas? I'm the only one that dislikes it? :lol:

It's all cringe humor, laughing at social faux pas and sh*t. Like The Office, but somehow less funny.

The only good parts are when Al Bundy is being a d*ck (which is what he does best, that marvelous man).

Other than that, It causes me actual, physical pain to watch. I get all kinds of squirrely.

Countless critics have hailed it to be the funniest TV show ever made...apparently Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, and countless other, more worthy shows never existed, ya f*ckin' Elf sympathizers.

That's my crusty 2 cents.

You're not the only one Dattebayo, I've tried watching it a few times and I personally would rather have a root canal than sit through that show again. I know everyone has different tastes in what they like, but for me I just don't think that sort of comedy is funny at all. What passes for comedy these days is just appalling imo.