Eurogamer 2014

tronic44

Thought I'd bump this as it's been mentioned a few times - hands up if you're going!!

Should be good esp. as Bob/Charlie are making an appearance and possibly Mark as well.

The other good thing is those that met up last time know what the others are like now and can put faces and personalities to names. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive last year about meeting up but Dave Cator (top man that bloke) met me at the station and we basically walked around the whole show together waiting for the rest to show up. Is DC still about - I haven't seen a post from him in ages

Anybody fancy the same pub afterwards as the grub was good....if we can find it again?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm pretty much already there but this time it'll be during the morning and we'll spend the whole day in there, we did it completely wrong last time!  :lol:

I sent Dave C a message ages ago when this thread was first created but never heard back from him :( hopefully he'll be able to make it! I'm going to see if Joe wants to come as he's finished uni now.

The same pub sounds like a plan, don't remember where it is, just remember walking down streets thinking, i definitely don't live around here  :lol:

I seem to remember as we headed back to the main entrance we took a side exit (to the left?) then a side road to a main road and the pub was on a main road quite close to a tube station *searches google*

pretty sure it's this one from the location photo and internal photos - what can you guys remember?

http://blackbirdearlscourt.co.uk/gallery

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork