Chookes

I'm averaging around 6000-7000 per go now but struggle at that point. Must have got lucky with the 10,000+ score. Someone at work has completed it, said there's a technique to it. I'm being a good boy and asked him to keep it to himself.

I've got 4 colleagues now whose lunch hour is being ruined by this game :lol: .

Ok, so I thought I would revive this thread as I got good at this game. Real good. I've spent countless hours on the shitter perfecting my strategy. Once I was sitting for so long that when I stood up after wiping I fell over. Both legs went to sleep, I think I had pins and needles for about 8 hours. It was worth it though...

My new high score is 32,832 and I've probably finished the game 10 or so times. My new aim is to get the 4096 tile. Best so far I've got is a 2048, 1024 and 512 tile. I then got stuck, couldn't move, got the game over message and cried.

Bow down to me.

Ok, so I thought I would revive this thread as I got good at this game. Real good. I've spent countless hours on the shitter perfecting my strategy. Once I was sitting for so long that when I stood up after wiping I fell over. Both legs went to sleep, I think I had pins and needles for about 8 hours. It was worth it though...

My new high score is 32,832 and I've probably finished the game 10 or so times. My new aim is to get the 4096 tile. Best so far I've got is a 2048, 1024 and 512 tile. I then got stuck, couldn't move, got the game over message and cried.

Bow down to me.

can the game end? I gave up like a pussy.

I thought it went on FOREVER

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Bow down to me.

Screenshot or it never happened ;)

So this is what you've been doing instead of lighting up the forum with your wit and repartee? :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

The 4096 tile is impossible I think. Hence the name 2048. You would need one of each of the following tiles:

Plus other tiles that add to 8, but you've run out of spaces.

My highest is like 11,000. Have broken 10,000 a few times. Average score probably in the 7,000 - 8,000 range.

I have one tip that helped me out. It's probably obvious to many but I wasn't doing it.

You want to keep the larger numbers in one corner if you can. My rule of thumb is that I go left, right, down but never up unless I don't have any moves left. This keeps the higher numbers in a similar area, spawning the new tile closer to the smaller tlles.

Also, I have come across a BOOBS edition of this game. Am I allowed to link it? Fuck it, sorry Dave...

http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/boobs-edition-21/

Boobs are so much more interesting. I only got to where the girl was giving a BJ. That was good enough for me!!! ;)

I didn't get that far, looks like I need to try again...

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.