Chookes

• Open Settings > Motion.
  • Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
  • Close the menu and find the screen you want to capture. Shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand vertically on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way – like your hand is a photo scanner. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.

I'm the wrinkliest man alive.

You speak the truth broski!

You can use the home button and power button simultaneously to capture image on galaxy s4. Hold the buttons for about 2 seconds

I can't get over 5 thousand on this fucking game btw. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I apologise for being such a spice hating, long haired, junkie ass, hippy looking twat.

Holy fuck thats hysterical, thanks for that, I seriously needed it this morning

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Holy fuck thats hysterical, thanks for that, I seriously needed it this morning

You can thank Euan for changing my post and abusing his powers.

This never would of happened at......no joke i can't even remember the old forums name ..............................................................................................................................................................................................fpshq!!! i held the key down till i'd remembered  :lol:

I am sending this game to my wife

she is home sick and she deserves some massive aggravation for bragging about not having to work today

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."