So arms is fun

Currently level 23. Got all heirlooms except for the rings and trinkets. The most important thing I've learned since trying a warrior years ago is to stick with groups. So far I've had one bad game with some spacker rogue who kept camping our GY and we had zero healers so he kept nabbing me. 

Other than that, I find myself always at the top of the boards, my best game so far was 30 killing blows and 3 deaths. I absolutely obliterate clothies. I don't know if frost mages are still the bastards they were a few years ago but I find myself running into more locks than mages now, probably FOTM. With a decent healer behind me, I shred clothies like pieces of paper. It's such fun. 

I'm really enjoying this. PvP was always rubbish for me because I've always been shit at it but I'm glad I gave it another chance as it really is tremendous fun when you have a decent team. 

He's level 23 and has hardly been out in the open, he's a real BG bitch and has almost accumulated enough honor to buy a heirloom trinket. 

If anyone wants, make a healer and come roll with me :D

banlol.png

But seriously Dave, get on Arma 3 Altis Life, it's the bollocks. I play with Aitchy and Dylan.

I'll post some footage of me and Dylan robbing and murdering goldminers when they go to cash their pay :) at some point.

That lad brings out the worst behaviour in people :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Arms was always fun, but man, prot in PVP is just so amusing

People really take it personally when they can't kill you

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Really? I tear through prot pallies like butter. They only thing they really have at these low levels is Avengers Shield.

You come across some shit pallies then, if they manage their cooldowns right, they take forever to grind down.

Prot Warriors back in WOTLK were the same. I used to go into Wintergrasp and just camp one of the vehicle flags. I don't know how they are now, but omg I used to get hate mail all the time because of it.

There was one time when I was there that a prot Tauren warrior came up and we fought for the entire length of the zerg, just me and this dude beating on each other nonstop. Every now and again someone would heal us, I think all told we fought for about 10 minutes. Dude was immediately added to my friends list cause it was just that much fun

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Fucking Russians. Absolute scum, the lot of them. I've played the same premade thrice today and I've seen lag switches, auto-interrupt (seriously, three protadins in the zerg, a healer starts casting and boom, all at the same time they pop AS) and what I *think* was a teleport hack, but I'm not sure. 

Twats.

banlol.png

In WoW?

what?

I dont' even know how thats possible considering that those mechanics have been staples for like ever.

Exploits, sure, actual hacks? IDK man

Google "WoW PQR"

It's basically an auto-rotation bot with various profiles and shit. LFR is full of them. 

EDIT: What's with these monks? they're fucking impossible to kill. Permanently stunned whilst they do their fists of fury thing, there's no hope. I'm assuming that FoF is instant with no CD? I'd trust Blizzard to do somethin glike that. 

banlol.png

I did, you should as well

the 2nd result on down to like page 4 was nothing but Ban notices and Blues posting how they are banning them as fast as they can.

EDIT: Those bans started in Jan.

so report them, and then sit back and never worry about it again

Just did a few hours of BG's with my 87 warrior, nothing untoward.

you guys need to back up your claims because I don't see Hacks happening, other than LUA code tweaking, and Blizz bans for that shit fast

Just did a few hours of BG's with my 87 warrior, nothing untoward.

you guys need to back up your claims because I don't see Hacks happening, other than LUA code tweaking, and Blizz bans for that shit fast

I play at 2400+ CR is 3s, believe me when I say people are interrupt hacking, orb botting(a form of hacking), etc, it's true. I HAVE the bot, the hack that does that. A friend gave it to me, but I don't use it, and don't condone it.

Every now and then you get people you just mesh with. Last night I played until 4am (mainly because I'm starting my night shifts tonight and it helps to get my body in the swing) and I bumped into this girl named Girlylol, a priest. No heirlooms, just dungeon gear and she was epic. We ended up in the same BGs a few times in a row and stuck together, because we were basically an unstoppable team, and by unstoppable, I mean unstoppable:

WoWScrnShot_041014_023102_zps24f7333a.jp

Yes, that's me at the top of the board. Two caps, no deaths, eighteen killing blows and much, much more damage than the next runner up.

If Girlylol was on the same server as me, I'd make an arena team with her. She really is that good. Kudos if you're reading this!

banlol.png

Oh my, that is some excellent news!

I also made a lil' toon on her server and sent her the link to this thread. Maybe she'll join up and we can dish out the pain, who knows.

banlol.png