Battlefield community

techno

Just an observation I have played cod for many years and many hours online and I've had a few hate messages in this time but with the stories you here I expected more, however as a battlefield noob especially this past week I have had more than what I would have classed as average, everything from your *insert gun/equipment* noob, stinger bitch, and today get fu*ked cod noon onto from the same person I'm gonna f*ck your mum cod noob.

I did delight in telling this last kid this cod noob killed him again.

So is battlefield worse/ just as bad as cod or am I just getting better at the game?

COD is far worse

I haven't gotten any hatemail in weeks now, in CoD, I got it every few matches

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Both communities are equally obnoxious, just in different ways.

I tend to agree. I've gotten hate mail from both. CoD may be a little more immature as most has done things with my mother

both as bad.

cod :

-campers
-spawn trappers/cunts in demolition
- dptfo (dont ptfo)
- start mouthing off when you absolutely spank them

bf

- "merican faggits on uk servers fukc of bac 2 usa ping laggy twat"
- pussy assed recons
- dptfo
- recons spawn camping vehicles
- base rapers
- wankers that take the jets/choppers/transport choppers, and crash them within seconds

same shit different game

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The biggest thing with BF is *insert gun here* noob. Can be anything. You can kill someone from across a map, a 1km headshot, and you'll be a sniper noob. This doesn't reflect on you, this just seems to be common practice. 

Then there are those who are just loud mouthed in general. Just the other day I join a match of Conquest, was something like 100-400, we were losing (Caspian Border, half our team were sniping from the new towers in the new wall). e lose the game, this dude pipes up "LOSERS". 

Naturally, I start trolling him. "Yeah, you beat us so bad, I wish I was as good as you" and all that. 

He goes on and on, eventually he replies with the generic "yeah yeah, blablabla". 

I check the scoreboard out of interest, he's 8-9. I mention this, and the whole lobby gets a lol out of it. He didn't reply after that. 

//Thank fuck I just had a good match and went 15-9, otherwise the joke would've been on me. 

banlol.png

H'actually, I seem to recall getting a lovely kill with an RPG from the elevated areas on Silk Road, into the base. 200% luck, literally just a pot shot. Killed someone.

"RPG noob". 

Yeah.

banlol.png

H'actually, I seem to recall getting a lovely kill with an RPG from the elevated areas on Silk Road, into the base. 200% luck, literally just a pot shot. Killed someone.

"RPG noob". 

Yeah.

You are an RPG noob though.  :D 

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yes, yes I am. 

And proud.

Bro-Five!

If it doens't have guidance, it doesn't hit for me LOLZ

Every BF elitist and their Grans love to spout on about how much better their community is compared the CoD, but it's the same.

Take from that what you will. x)

Its nothing in comparison to CoD. Its can be bad but nothing like CoD bad

Every BF elitist and their Grans love to spout on about how much better their community is compared the CoD, but it's the same.

Take from that what you will. x)

Having played both, I know which side of the fence I'm on and it's not with the CoD elitists ;)

I find the difference to be humour. Cod moaners are always meaning. Bf4 moaners will moan, but also be able to have a laugh. This is a sweeping statement, ymmv.

Yea, I agree with this. There are very few times I have cried BULLSHIT at my screen in BF#, the majority of the time, I have to give credit where its due.

While in CoD, I am screaming Bullshit about every 3rd death, sometimes every death. Dedicated servers would really do a lot to fix that game

(Sure there is wonkiness in the game, but its not CoD wonkiness)

Yea, I agree with this. There are very few times I have cried BULLSHIT at my screen in BF#, the majority of the time, I have to give credit where its due.

While in CoD, I am screaming Bullshit about every 3rd death, sometimes every death. Dedicated servers would really do a lot to fix that game

(Sure there is wonkiness in the game, but its not CoD wonkiness)

This. This. This.

I get so frustrated/angry playing CoD, but not in BF.  I think a majority of it comes down to the connection.  I absolutely hate feeling like I'm losing because of the connection.  There's no point in playing when it's like that.  But, in BF, if I get out played, I get out played, no big deal.  Sure, I hate losing, but I don't get upset about it because I know I was outplayed, not out-connectioned. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

This. This. This.

I get so frustrated/angry playing CoD, but not in BF. I think a majority of it comes down to the connection. I absolutely hate feeling like I'm losing because of the connection. There's no point in playing when it's like that. But, in BF, if I get out played, I get out played, no big deal. Sure, I hate losing, but I don't get upset about it because I know I was outplayed, not out-connectioned.

Not necessarily there's alsorts of consistency issues with bf4, there's YouTube videos discussing it, it really is noticable.

Also keep in mind that for every time you die and think you shouldn't have, a guy you killed felt the same way :)

I always think this.

There are quite a few times where I just totally decimate someone in a face to face gun fight, I walk away from it totally shocked, only to have the next one end with me eating pavement. It just feels like the law of averages kicked in on me.

and I am okay with that

I know BF has problems, that's pretty obvious.  But I don't notice them nearly as much; therefore, I don't get as angry.  I notice the issues in CoD all. the. time. 

As far as CoD working both ways (sometimes I get the connection advantage, sometimes it works against me).  That still doesn't make it right.  It doesn't make me think, well that's okay, since sometimes I get screwed and sometimes it helps me.  I don't want it to be a factor in me winning or losing. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I think I'm the only one that blocks out messages from people not on my friends list. Waste of my time, and I don't care what they think. Plus they get the pleasure of seeing "can't send message to this user", which I'm sure in return makes them even more pissed off and then they're left there to suck their thumb and play even worse.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif