The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

If anyone is interested in reading the comics for free, they are available on this channel. Really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thewalkingdead08/videos

Here is the first issue (they get better when the new artist takes over)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai9Gn9xfFn4

Keep calm and question nothing.

Rick looks jacked up. That part when he said "slow down Carl"  and how is eye is all bloodshot.  For those that read the comic, did you notice Gale Ann Heard drop the word "sanctuary" - I don't think that choice of word was an accident.

I thought it was OK. With so much build up it was a little boring.

Have you read the comics?  This was the first episode that I have watched where I had read the comics first. And I have to say, I enjoyed it much more knowing the comic material. There are so many little nods put in there, that people don't know about. Its kind of like easter eggs. This episode was really close to the comic and it was a damn fine episode in that regard.  I loved the part when Carl said "you were their leader" - it had echoes of when Hershel said the same thing. 

Have you read the comics? This was the first episode that I have watched where I had read the comics first. And I have to say, I enjoyed it much more knowing the comic material. There are so many little nods put in there, that people don't know about. Its kind of like easter eggs. This episode was really close to the comic and it was a damn fine episode in that regard. I loved the part when Carl said "you were their leader" - it had echoes of when Hershel said the same thing.

No I haven't read the comics. I've read the books.

Have you read the comics?  This was the first episode that I have watched where I had read the comics first. And I have to say, I enjoyed it much more knowing the comic material. There are so many little nods put in there, that people don't know about. Its kind of like easter eggs. This episode was really close to the comic and it was a damn fine episode in that regard.  I loved the part when Carl said "you were their leader" - it had echoes of when Hershel said the same thing. 

Hell yeah! They explained "After" was taken directly from issues 49-50. I enjoyed it even if I watched it wide zoom crappy non HD quality. Rick got his hatchet watch out! :) 

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg