The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

Well... "FuhgawzzZ" is just really old to me, something I kept using all these years because of my poor imagination when it come to usernames. Saw it on Kurt Cobain's left shoe and got stuck in my head. I don't really like it anymore since I found out that it means "fake" in the italian language... I still don't know how to pronounce it  :lol:

"Palle" is just a nick that my friends started using for me when we were in middleschool because I reminded them of a guy on a TV show. I don't like it that much now...

So that's why I choose to go with my real name :)

I have been dreading this episode since the first snippet we saw of them together in a previous episode. I thought that was boring and knew this was going to be boring. Amazing? Give me a break. Beth needs to die. They are trying to make her relevant so they can kill her off by the end of the season.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I agree. I thought it was very drawn out. It was like they were aging Beth to be older than she is, with the drinking and the cursing. There some very suspenseful parts but it didn't make up for the boring parts.

Also, am I the only one that felt the sexual tension between these two? I can't believe Beth didn't bring that up in the drinking game. Also, no one else around, why not try and hit Daryl?!?!?!

Next week's episode looks a little better. The fog looks cool too.

The scene were they were arguing and Daryl started crying was awkward to watch, the acting wasn't really that good...

Why do you want her gone, she's one of the hottest girls still around lol. I think she is going to die this season though...

I wonder if it was a hint of what is going to happen when she said "one day I'll be gone" and "you're going to miss me so bad, Daryl Dixon"

Edit: I now have 420 posts. lol

They should save Daryl's death for how Glen died in the Comic. That would be epic.

I like this idea.

It was a boring episode; talking Dead was funny though! "Get you some of that ass!" ^_^ I'd prefer it if Daryl met with his end so the show can get back to Rick being the main character, leader and center of focus. They might not sell as many toys or cardboard cutouts though. -_-

Also I think they really killed a rattle snake. When Daryl stabs its head and skins it, thats a real snake. Then he says in TD that he cut the rattle off and gave it as a wrap gift. :( I hope they get a fine! :)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Good point on Daryl being the main character. I just read an article yesterday that reflected on this.

The Walking Dead: 7 Mistakes That Would Get Somebody Killed in a Real Zombie Apocalypse

It certainly feels that way. Not that I dislike Daryl but his character is allowing them to stall.

Yeah I said to my mate this morning, they should use that particular death for Daryl

Issue_112_Negan_2.png

Let's discuss what actor do you think could fill this role on the show?

I know hes a little older than the speculated age of Negan but I think Christopher Meloni would be a good fit. With OZ and SVU under his belt I'm positive he could occupy Negan's head space easily. He's more seasoned than 99% of the cast so money wise he might not be in the cards but Negan is a lot of readers favorite villain so the show should invest in someone who might also inspire the rest of the cast to step up their performances. :ph34r:

I believe Chris Meloni just started a new sitcom. I'm 95% sure. That doesn't mean that he couldn't do it.

My suggestion would be Patrick Warburton, aka David Puddy from Seinfeld. He a little nuts already and he's also a pretty big guy with a good sense of humor. *Shrugs shoulders*