The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

So did anyone else hear what was mentioned on the car radio?

The Sanctuary. That means Negan. Oh yeah bitch.

It's not going to happen for a long time because things need to happen before that storyline is introduced but at least they're mentioning him :D

8mSoOel.png

Wtf is Negan? I only read the comics to a certain point. Also on the whole feeding rats to the zombies. The little blonde girl who lost her dad that is now sick? She had a pet zombie called Nick? This whole deal with the new virus going is annoying me. Don't they already have enough problems? And thanks to this thing we are now gonna lose Hershel or Glenn... Fuck sake.

Cal, good find. I didn't hear the Sanctuary part. That's pretty cool that they hinted at that already.

Sebba, Negan is a badass and you'll meet him soon enough if you read the comics further.

As for the new virus, I actually like it. Think about it, they are now living in a world where the dead have arisen and there is blood, guts, dirty people, dirty water, lack of food, no medicine. How could there not be some deadly virus happening? I really doubt we'll lose Glenn and Hershel. I could be wrong but I saw on the sneak peek into next week's episode, Daryl and Pips are in the medical college. I'm pretty sure they'll get the medicine and be able to save at least one of them. Plus they had wild berry tea to save them!!!

Rick isn't going back into crazy mode I don't think. He's going back into survival mode.

If someone punched me for something I had nothing to do with, that fucker's going down. He got punched twice. Fudge that shiz hahaha.

But in seriousness, they can't throw him back into that slump, it was shit tv. It worked in the books but not on screen. Although if you're right man, I'll give up hope of Rick.

8mSoOel.png

That episode.. I really liked it. It was interesting to see how protective Daryl is of the group. I am really starting to not like that Army medic guy though. That's two times that he's risked the lives of the people around him, all for his addiction. I also find it kind of weird that he was the only one to survive out of his two different groups. I would like a backstory on that or something.

Robert Kirkman Explains Governor’s Absence on ‘The Walking Dead’

Friday, November 8th, 2013 at 1:45pm PST- by Kevin Melrose

governor-twd-570x321.jpg

When The Governor, the psychopathic ruler of Woodbury played by David Morrissey, survived the attack on the Prison in the Season 3 finale of The Walking Dead, many viewers presumed he’d return, guns blazing, in Season 4. But after four episodes, there’s not been a sign of him.

Of course, Rick Grimes and the other Prison inhabitants have plenty of other threats to occupy their time. But still, it’s difficult not to wonder just what happened to Philip Blake, an ever-present menace during the previous season. As Executive Producer Robert Kirkman explains to The Hollywood Reporter, it was simply a matter of just too much Governor.

“It’s not that we don’t like that character,” said Kirkman, who created The Governor with artist Charlie Adlard in the pages of the comic. “It’s just that we needed to give that character a break. Going right back into that would seem like more retread of Season 3 and that’s the thing we don’t want to do.”

He said The Governor’s absence amid the survivors’ other trials — a deadly flu outbreak, a killer in their midst and a mysterious figure tolling in walkers to the Prison — serves to heighten the the anxiety. “Viewers are watching this the entire time knowing that The Governor could emerge from anywhere at any time and add another threat to whatever these characters are dealing with — it adds another layer of tension,” Kirkman explained. “We wouldn’t be able to do that if we move right into his story.”

And when he does return sometime in this 16-episode season, The Governor will likely be a changed man — and not for the better.

“We like to keep people guessing and he definitely will return this season,” Kirkman said. “Just when you think things are getting to a breaking point, that’s when The Governor layer will be thrown in to make things that much more deadly and dangerous. It’s going to be a really big, memorable moment in the show.”

Keep calm and question nothing.

one word

Governor!

Tonights episode was insane. Looks like only the core survivors are left. It will be time to leave the prison within 3 episodes, IMO.

Anyone besides me love how badass Carl has gotten? Killing 50+ zeds along side his good old da' with assault rifles? That kid is gonna be a better killer then Rick and Daryl combined...

This last episode was really well done. So excited for next week to see what happens!!

My thoughts. I could care less if Carol is gone, as I never liked her anyway. Glad to see Glen is going to make it. He is one of my favorites. Daryl is going to pissed when he finds out about Carol but I think he'll understand. I hope Bob gets nice and drunk and goes outside and gets bit. I have a feeling he was the one feeding the walkers and he is a spy for the Governor. The scene with Carl and Rick shooting the zombies, made me think I was watching a Blops 2 Zombie game. It was a great scene as well.

Sunday should be interesting. And like I have said in the past, if you get the chance to watch Talking Dead after The Walking Dead, do it!! It's a great show with great guests (except for Marilyn Manson) and they always have a sneak peek at the next episode. That is all!!

I have a feeling he was the one feeding the walkers and he is a spy for the Governor. The scene with Carl and Rick shooting the zombies, made me think I was watching a Blops 2 Zombie game. It was a great scene as well.

My feeling is its the little girl in the sick ward; the "Common, this way." zombie dude, "Zombies are still people just different." one. They had an uncomfortably long shot of her that makes me not trust her. Got me thinking if the Governor is holding her parent(s) hostage he could easily get her to do what he wants. She's a little screwy to begin with and small enough to sneak out unnoticed. In the come here scene I was thinking she was luring the zombie toward people fighting so they'd get bit.

The boozin' black dude is too easy of a thing to spot. He already made it clear that he'd let them all die for a bottle of hooch. He'd be sitting on a few bottles if the Governor had him in his back pocket and wouldn't have put the group at risk in the backpack scene. Black folk don't last long in horror stories so he'll be gone soon :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg