Watch Dogs

So I spent all last night attempting to do Fixer Contracts, and I just can't ever seem to finish them either on time or with a car that isn't utterly destroyed. I have a hard time believing that this game started its life as a driving game.  (Maybe I am disconnected from racing games, IDK)

I did find out that motorcycles handle perfectly though. There is a dirt bike, one for off road and one for on road, that you can order up from jordi, and OMG they are perfect.

Also, I went on a rampage at one point with thugs near a safe house. I let them keep calling in backup and eventually the police showed up. I noticed that the police "Rubberband" to always stay in range of you UNLESS you use hacking to stop them. It doesn't actually make sense, I led them on a chase around the entire city for about 20 minutes, and regardless of how far away I got, if I didn't hit a hack, they would immediately get in front of me or to the side.

I had read this was an issue, but never tested it.

Also! You can actually plan your rampages around this sort of thing. Over in Brandon Docks there is a section with loads of street lights, Blockers, and even a bridge. You can get to 4-5 of those meter things for wanted level. Pop up a few blockers, and a street light, and BAM they give up, regardless of the range. Its really weird.

I dont' know though, the game has fun spots, I enjoy attacking the hideouts, but the game is quickly falling apart on me.

The hype train has pretty much completely derailed.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I finished Watch Dogs and only did a couple of side missions and a game of chess before I stopped playing it completely. Great while it lasted but it didn't warrant the hype. The review scores the game largely received were fair but it's funny how so many sites in hands-on previews failed to convey the negatives until the reviews when everyone had bought the game. I remember the days when the gaming media were on the gamers side and were honest and transparent from the start. I think this and Titanfall were massive long-term disappointments and I hope Destiny doesn't go the same way. The next gen so far has struggled to keep people engaged in games and I hope the likes of Destiny and Advanced Warfare can keep the gamers interested for a good duration. 

I have hopes for Destiny, but it is going to be quite some time before I drop 60$ on a game again.

Back to my waiting patiently for games to hit the 20-30$ price point.

I also don't see myself getting Advanced Warfare or Hardline anytime soon.

I certainly don't see myself ever getting the DLC for this game

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."