Sea of Thieves to PS5 - April 30th!

Expected over the last few days and now official. I'm super happy about it, it will bring lots of players into the game, including myself straight back to the game. Absolutely loved my time on this and accessibility just being on my console of choice will do wonders. The game is in a fantastic state, its crazy to think when it first came out we played it on PC and the game felt barebones a little - now its definitely got the right level of content to just enjoy and sail the seas trying to solve loads of quests and capture some booty!

Anyone else want to bookmark this and jump on the seas with FG? I'll be there for sure and we definitely will need help explaining where all the quests are and how to start them off!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

It is one of those games I wanted to play but never did as I did not have a group to jump on it with. I imagine it will be full price on Playstation so I likely will keep game pass going (assuming it will be crossplay) and play it on there (assuming it's crossplay) as that will work out the cheapest way to play it.

Justifying the full price for a game that is ridiculously cheaper elsewhere just to play it on my preferred console seems a bit saft.

But yes I'd be up for jumping on, this would garner my interest a little more than the likes of destiny I think.

Luseth.png

I’m in the same position as @Luseth, I’ve never played but have always been interested! Assuming they have cross play I would definitely be up for trying it, but I’ll be playing from the Xbox side! 

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to Sea of Thieves to PS5 - April 30th!