Foamstars

WelchyTV

Has anyone played this game yet? I’ve played a handful of matches on my own and it’s pretty fun! Think it was a great idea for them to release it on PS Plus, as I imagine the player base would have been much smaller otherwise! 

Think it’d be a fun game for FGers to get together and play, I’m not very vocal in party chats mainly because I typically play when my girlfriend and daughter are asleep, but it would be fun to party up with some you! 

Anyone else been enjoying the game? 

19 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

Has anyone played this game yet? I’ve played a handful of matches on my own and it’s pretty fun! Think it was a great idea for them to release it on PS Plus, as I imagine the player base would have been much smaller otherwise! 

Think it’d be a fun game for FGers to get together and play, I’m not very vocal in party chats mainly because I typically play when my girlfriend and daughter are asleep, but it would be fun to party up with some you! 

Anyone else been enjoying the game? 

I won't lie, I haven't even touched this. I just have too much to play so when games come out on PS Plus they just get added to the library for tomorrow.... Then tomorrow often doesn't arrive unless reviews crop up like it's the next Palworld or Rocket league etc.

Luseth.png

On the ever growing list too, mainly because its free. I have Splatoon on my Switch and I couldn't massively get into that and it does look extremely similar. How many players can play together on it @WelchyTV?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

On the ever growing list too, mainly because its free. I have Splatoon on my Switch and I couldn't massively get into that and it does look extremely similar. How many players can play together on it @WelchyTV?

I enjoyed Splatoon 2 but never put too many hours into it! This game is definitely similar, however in Splatoon the modes tended to focus on which team can cover the map with the most ink, whereas here it is more focused on the typically death match and other objective modes. 

It’s 4v4 modes at the moment with a coop mode too!