DMZ Mode Abandoned

J4MES OX4D

Did this even get out of 'beta'? 

WWW.IGN.COM

Activision has announced Call of Duty DMZ will no longer receive new content updates, sounding the death knell for the mode.

Half arsed support and a lack of monetisation opportunities for Activision. Shame because they could've done so much more to it with a dedicated team working on this mode. 

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Did this even get out of 'beta'? 

WWW.IGN.COM

Activision has announced Call of Duty DMZ will no longer receive new content updates, sounding the death knell for the mode.

Half arsed support and a lack of monetisation opportunities for Activision. Shame because they could've done so much more to it with a dedicated team working on this mode. 

There was monetization with the DMZ "pay to win" skins. It's too because I really liked the mode. What they did with it is they turned it into Zombies which I play as well and it is enjoyable. Main difference is that there is no PvP but you can squad up in order to get a 6 man team going. Will see how that goes for battlepass progression. T

DMZ really was a big plus that Call of Duty have created - I'm not sure incorporating this with the Zombies mode really makes it worthwhile, but I suppose it gives Zombies modes abit more playability now. I think they should create more of the 'Raids' they did which sat on the DMZ world as we would know it. Complex missions that got you doing different objectives is definitely the way to go. Probably will get more playability than the MW3 campaign...

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb