World Of Warcraft The War Within Cinematic (Please watch!)

So Blizzard dropped this cinematic a couple of weeks ago and i've watched it so many times. It's beautiful. You don't even need to know the story or the characters to feel the emotions.

I think this might be my return to retail WoW because it just seems like they're trying to tell stories again rather than just 'look at this cool shit'. 

I'm pretty done with classic to be honest because playing the same game from back in 2009 just doesn't feel like a good use of my finite gaming time. 

Give this a watch and let me know what you think

World of Warcraft The War Within

signatures small.jpg

The cinematic looks fantastic but I am very weary of modern day Blizzard and the overriding impact Activision has. So many big names have left the studio over the years that it's gonna be very difficult to reproduce what they once had and Activision just can't help themselves to ruin their franchise just to grab little more money out of players.  I do feel the Warcraft side of the series (minus Reforged) is the strongest the studio has to offer though so they may surprise the cynics but the rest of the company is a bloody travesty. 

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The cinematic looks fantastic but I am very weary of modern day Blizzard and the overriding impact Activision has. So many big names have left the studio over the years that it's gonna be very difficult to reproduce what they once had and Activision just can't help themselves to ruin their franchise just to grab little more money out of players.  I do feel the Warcraft side of the series (minus Reforged) is the strongest the studio has to offer though so they may surprise the cynics but the rest of the company is a bloody travesty. 

Just enjoy the fucking clip you whiny old bat. It's great to see some decent stuff coming out of the Blizzard for once, hopefully this is the start of something fresh!

banlol.png