X - ‘Blaze Your Glory’

Believe it or not, this is the completed Twitter rebrand😂 This could very well be the worst and least appropriate branding I have ever seen.   ‘X’ was bad enough but this tagline is the icing on the cake for pure ludicrousness! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer site though so let the meltdown commence/continue..

image.jpeg.852c4afd45a4a80ab31b066ddb8c6e82.jpeg

13 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Believe it or not, this is the completed Twitter rebrand😂 This could very well be the worst and least appropriate branding I have ever seen.   ‘X’ was bad enough but this tagline is the icing on the cake for pure ludicrousness! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer site though so let the meltdown commence/continue..

image.jpeg.852c4afd45a4a80ab31b066ddb8c6e82.jpeg

I like it.

Musk has always been a fan of the letter X, using it in SpaceX, Telsa Model X, even in his child's name. And since it is his company I don't see any problem with it. Plus it's clean and minimal, and has always been his vision to create a complete app and X represents that philosophy quite well.

I also like the branding and the competition element of the logo design which Elon put out to his followers.

Personally I find the critics towards Twitter/ X amusing, spouting the same shit the newspapers say 🤣 

Ah billionaire narcissist, friend of racists and union busting anti worker scumbag. What could possibly make me dislike this 21st century piece of shit 🙂

Couldn't give a toss about what he calls the app, just wish he wasn't using it exclusively for his own propaganda, as it seems there's still plenty out there that fall for it. 

What a time to be alive 😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

31 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Ah billionaire narcissist, friend of racists and union busting anti worker scumbag. What could possibly make me dislike this 21st century piece of shit 🙂

Couldn't give a toss about what he calls the app, just wish he wasn't using it exclusively for his own propaganda, as it seems there's still plenty out there that fall for it. 

You do make me laugh Phil!

Don't agree with your opinions but I do admire your enthusiasm 😂

13 minutes ago, Lurchzy said:

You do make me laugh Phil!

Don't agree with your opinions but I do admire your enthusiasm 😂

I'm an anarchist in a capitalist world mate, so yeah, a pretty tough skin and a gallows humour tend to keep me going 😅

Onwards and upwards 🖤

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, phil bottle said:

You should more cheerful than usual Phil, always love your take on things. 

Good to hear you so positive. 😁

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Unfortunately for me I'm a glass half full idiot and nothing will ever destroy my optimism that human beings will some day get it right 🙈🤗

Problem starts there. What is right for you, might not be right for me. A happy medium is the best anyone can ask for.

21 hours ago, Lurchzy said:

Problem starts there. What is right for you, might not be right for me. A happy medium is the best anyone can ask for.

I'd say looking for problems is the problem 🙂 that, assumptions and lack of information. Fear of the other is a major problem in our society.

There is no happy medium in a world where people suffer needlessly for the sake of keeping a class of super rich people living off the rest of us. We can't afford it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg