๐Ÿฐ Gloomhaven Boardgame Night! ๐ŸŽฒ

Lurchzy

Hey there fellow board game enthusiasts! ๐ŸŽฒ

ย 

Are you ready to embark on an epic adventure in the world of Gloomhaven? ๐Ÿฐ

ย 

I'm thinking of organizing a Gloomhaven board game night and wanted to gauge your interest. If you love immersive tabletop experiences, strategic gameplay, and exploring a mysterious city filled with thrilling quests, then this event is perfect for you!

ย 

Let me know if you'd be interested in joining for a night of camaraderie, fun, and heroic endeavors. Your response means a lot, and I can't wait to share more details with you all. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ

ย 

๐Ÿ”ฎ Let me know if you're in! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Stretch616 ย I know you've been wanting to play this for a while. Would you be interested?

ย 

@GazzaGarrattย after the success of the last Coventrians FG meet-up, do you think we would be able to use you humble abode for this event?

ย 

@Luseth interested? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let me know when you're available to pop over to Coventry and if you'd need some help with a Hotel or anything like that.

I would be up for giving this a go ^_^ When it would be I am not sure, I have a busy month next month with holiday, birthdays and such but could plan a weekend in September maybe? Imagine I would end up staying over there somewhere so that I don't feel like I can't have a drink etc and I would have to give the missus enough of a heads up ^_^

Luseth.png

ย 

ย 

I imagine the video game / board game are the same? Or of the same world? I wouldn't mind a get together for the board game version, excuse to actually be social as well rather than hiding away from the world in my own house ๐Ÿ˜„ (Mainly cuz I can't get away from the little kids atm)

Luseth.png

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Yo dude. Assume you mean the table top version rather than the online version?ย 

ย 

More than happy either way though!

ย 

I think it would be cool to give your awesome table top version a try! I'm happy either way, but it would be nice to get a small group of us playing it together.

4 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I would be up for giving this a go ^_^ When it would be I am not sure, I have a busy month next month with holiday, birthdays and such but could plan a weekend in September maybe? Imagine I would end up staying over there somewhere so that I don't feel like I can't have a drink etc and I would have to give the missus enough of a heads up ^_^

ย 

That's no problem, I think a few of us will be busy at the moment with it being 'holiday season'. But I'm happy to put this in the diary sometime in September, whatever works for everyone that wants to be involved. Setting a date a bit further down the line might be useful for you and anyone needing to arrange travel/accommodation.

With that said it's quite a cool and open social game so could be more of us to play and I can float rather than actively play.

ย 

Plus we could just rotate who is actively playing at any one time and just assign a character to who's available at the next night

2 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

With that said it's quite a cool and open social game so could be more of us to play and I can float rather than actively play.

ย 

Plus we could just rotate who is actively playing at any one time and just assign a character to who's available at the next night

ย 

Sounds great! I will have to bring the goblet ๐Ÿบ

ย 

Let me confirm with @GazzaGarratt if he'd like to host โ€” then we'll be able to arrange a date! Otherwise we'd have to find a place to play.

22 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Could always do something at mine. Got the big table, just not the cool man cave to go with it!!

ย 

Awesome, we'll use yours as a backup! Thanks ๐Ÿ™

ย 

4 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I can't do the 9th - 10th September as I am in Liverpool but any other weekend I imagine should be ok ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

How about the 16th of Sep? Would everyone be free then? If so I'll stick up and event and booked it off (before the boss can๐Ÿ˜‚)