Show me your best PS5 Deals + Headsets?

Hey gang, in May I am going to pick up a PS5 (once the exams are out the way) so I would love for you to post any deals you see online etc in this thread. I'm after a disc version please as I want to use it as a dvd/blueray player also as the wife and I own a large collection.

Oh, i'm after COD and Hogwarts too! 

Also, do normal headsets work on the  PS5? I have a USB Turtle beach set i've had for a long time, is that going to be ok?

Thanks

Elliott

signatures small.jpg

Not sure about the deals to be honest mate. 

The old headset should work fine imo. The input is just the same as standard. 

If it works on a PS4 it will work for PS5. 

Hopefully you grab COD. 

Maybe a bundle deal will have it. 

As far as I know the prices of PS5s are dropping or have dropped. 

The supply is better than the last couple of years. 

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Not sure about the deals to be honest mate. 

The old headset should work fine imo. The input is just the same as standard. 

If it works on a PS4 it will work for PS5. 

Hopefully you grab COD. 

Maybe a bundle deal will have it. 

As far as I know the prices of PS5s are dropping or have dropped. 

The supply is better than the last couple of years. 

I’ve seen some really good deals in game etc so push comes to shove I’ll grab one from there

signatures small.jpg

@Middle Class Caveman, a few deals on Game currently:

PS5 with Hogwarts and free extra game - £515 - This bundle saves about £15 quid on Hogwarts as its £48 on Amazon separately right now.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-5-console-hogwarts-legacy-free-human-fall-flat-2908755

MW2 is £40 separately so even though there is another deal on Game with MW2 and a free headset thrown in, i'm not sure how good it actually is and saves around £5 if you forget the headset in the deal.

If you wanted the console on its own, looks like BT are selling the physical version for £10 less than most places at £469 right now

SHOP.BT.COM

I'll keep a look out for other deals...you may be able to haggle a way to swap God of War in a deal for one of the games too perhaps?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@Middle Class Caveman, a few deals on Game currently:

PS5 with Hogwarts and free extra game - £515 - This bundle saves about £15 quid on Hogwarts as its £48 on Amazon separately right now.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-5-console-hogwarts-legacy-free-human-fall-flat-2908755

MW2 is £40 separately so even though there is another deal on Game with MW2 and a free headset thrown in, i'm not sure how good it actually is and saves around £5 if you forget the headset in the deal.

If you wanted the console on its own, looks like BT are selling the physical version for £10 less than most places at £469 right now

SHOP.BT.COM

I'll keep a look out for other deals...you may be able to haggle a way to swap God of War in a deal for one of the games too perhaps?

Oh snap!

signatures small.jpg

In the end I went to CEX and traded in my old iPhone 11 (which I upgrade this week to a 13) and use that credit to grab a second hand PS5 (disc edition) and a copy of MW2! Got a great bargain as I only had to part with £300 of my own money!

signatures small.jpg

On 5/8/2023 at 6:05 PM, Middle Class Caveman said:

In the end I went to CEX and traded in my old iPhone 11 (which I upgrade this week to a 13) and use that credit to grab a second hand PS5 (disc edition) and a copy of MW2! Got a great bargain as I only had to part with £300 of my own money!

Glad you got one mate, welcome to the next generation so you can play all the last generation games still like we do, just quicker! 😄❤️

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb