UFL - Alpha Build Gameplay

Some early gameplay shown off a few days ago as they try to gather more feedback for this new football game. They've had to recreate the game on a brand new engine so it has put the game back somewhat but its good they are prepared to share some gameplay this early and take feedback/constructive criticism to try and improve the game for launch.

It does still feel a while off although there is a game there already with basic foundations. Gameplay is fast, probably a little too fast but i'd take it. Goalkeepers have taken a step back in my opinion since the last update we were able to see. Seems like a guaranteed goal as soon as you get in the box. Commentating i'm sure isn't nailed down....well, I hope it isn't as its a very underrated thing to miss out on and will let the game down if the don't do it right.

Difficult to say when they get there but for a small budget against the likes of FIFA its a decent start I'd say. Better than eFootball for sure but then thats not hard to beat that is it? 😅

Thoughts everyone?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb