Call of Duty - Your Picks FG (and How it works)

GazzaGarratt

Thought I'd start a thread so people don't miss the Your Picks section.

Its been updated with the following areas that you can vote UP or DOWN and the more FGers that vote, the better we can see what is the best guns, maps and Call of Duty games here. You can also add comments on any of the items if you click on them individually.

https://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/your-picks/

Its just a simple click Thumbs Up or Down on each game if you would recommend it or not.

image.png

You can then click the refresh button that pops up to see if your vote has made the difference in the order!

image.png

Currently there is ALL Call of Duty Games to vote for (yes, all 19 main ones) and then from the new MW2, you can also vote on:

• Maps (Season 2 maps added)
  • Battle Rifles
  • Assault Rifles
  • SMGs
  • Shotguns
  • LMGs

I'll happily get the other MW2 weapons up when I get chance to and will try and notify people here if you want to follow the thread to get a direct notification.

If you want me to add more from other Call of Duty games, or if I've missed something or even add different stuff from other games, it would be great to capture it in the IDEAS section HERE

Other than that, enjoy and feedback any thoughts, comments or even have a discussion about them all below 🙂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

It's a nice inclusion, I only voted for the Cods I've played. 

Doesn't seem fair to judge a game I never played. 

Was thinking maybe Tactical or Lethal Equipment. Possibly Field Upgrades? 

I know what I like to use, but always curious to what floats other peoples boats. 

I did vote up or down on all the guns. 

It's obvious you cast your votes @GazzaGarratt Lee, because there is a lot of hate for the P90, Bas P and Minibak already!!! 😂

Thanks all so far for checking it out and giving feedback @IRaMPaGe @cyberninja2601 and @J4MES OX4D.

@IRaMPaGe, yes plan on adding tactical and perks. Makes sense when I get time to try and Field Upgrades too.

@cyberninja2601, thanks for the reminder Pat, I thought I added the ISO Hemlock but didnt. Makes me think, do we also want Blueprints in with the guns in each section? Or a section with all Blueprints? Or none at all? I know many use them so good to get feedback.

@J4MES OX4D, must be a caching issue that hits it sometimes so hopefully no more issues for you and others that use it! 😅

When I add something, I'll try and use this thread as the log for whats been added 👍

Hi @GazzaGarratt, looks like I've already voted on the games/guns/maps I've used.

Will you be updating this with the addition of new guns and maps?

I know my favourite gun at the moment is the ISO Hemlock and I noticed it hadn't been added yet.

THis is obviously no criticism of you I was just wondering.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed having a look at other people's votes. Definitely looks like there's a few maps and guns people really don't like and ones that everyone loves.

Interesting to know anyhow.

19 hours ago, James5497 said:

Will you be updating this with the addition of new guns and maps?

I know my favourite gun at the moment is the ISO Hemlock and I noticed it hadn't been added yet.

Yeah I'll look to add some in the week ahead. I think Pat mentioned the ISO Hemlock too and I must admit its my go to as well so I need to get it up there so it probably shows high up on the list.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah I'll look to add some in the week ahead. I think Pat mentioned the ISO Hemlock too and I must admit its my go to as well so I need to get it up there so it probably shows high up on the list.

If it's your go to, you haven't gotten your hands on the Crossbow with termites, Torrent or broadside with dragon breath.

The torrent is crazy good. 

The throwing stars or fun, unfortunately they are only available on WZ but you can go Cyberninja on people 🙂

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

dragon breath.

Whats this perk?? Never heard of this one!

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

The torrent is crazy good.

I'm working my way to get to it. I think its not being noticed much because its not that clear its a new gun. Can't wait to use it as its wrecked me a few times.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whats this perk?? Never heard of this one!

I'm working my way to get to it. I think its not being noticed much because its not that clear its a new gun. Can't wait to use it as its wrecked me a few times.

Dragon breath or whatever it's call is the fire ammo for the shot gun. I think you get it by maxing the expedite 12 if I remember correctly. It's crazy good. It was nerfed lately, use to be that on shipment about  80% of people were running it.

The rifle is probably going to get nerfed too. I used it in DMZ a lot and the AI are complaining that I am OP and what the dev's the nerf the gun 🙂

I run it with the 50 round drum