Scroll Bar Turned Invisible

Thanks for highlighting @J4MES OX4D. No, you aren't on your own. The latest software updated knocked some things out, including colours so i'm slowly rectifying each one as and when I come across them. I didn't notice this straight away as I more miss the 'Back To Top' button in the bottom right...thats just waiting for a software update to add it back on so hopefully both can be fixed relatively soon.

Let us know if anything else doesn't look quite right too as I only know what I know! Cheers! 🙂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

@James5497 cheers for the heads up. This one I do know about 😅 but its working out what colour will work best as when the update happened it made them very red so you couldn't see anyone's names! It may need to be a completely different colour altogether so we can all see the mentioned tag so don't be surprised if you see it change again.

3 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Nah, thats just Lee loving pink.

Well, it is a pretty pink 💗😄

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@James5497 cheers for the heads up. This one I do know about 😅 but its working out what colour will work best as when the update happened it made them very red so you couldn't see anyone's names! It may need to be a completely different colour altogether so we can all see the mentioned tag so don't be surprised if you see it change again.

Well, it is a pretty pink 💗😄

More like a pig-ish pink, but hey, each to their own 😄

2 hours ago, James5497 said:

It's light blue on my mobile browser.

Thats Mentions, not the scroll bar which was the original issue on desktop.

I've changed it to Blue for now. Its an easy change but can't actually remember what the other colour was 🤣 Difficulty is hmgetting the mentions to stay clear so it needs to be a light colour. Happy to look at other colours, I'll probably mess with it a few more hundred times before it sticks the way it is😅

Thanks for the spot, James. Theres a few things that got knocked out over the weekend and this was one. I need to find the code and change the colour as its there but extremely faint on dark mode. Its available on light mode in case people need to see it for abit whilst I add to my list to fix 👍