MW2019, Cold War and Vanguard

J4MES OX4D

Just been added to Steam at 50% off and still costing £25. Absolute Activision milkage!  

header.jpg?t=1678294805
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Experience a visceral Campaign or assemble your team in the ultimate online playground with multiple Special Ops challenges and a mix of Multiplayer maps and modes.
header.jpg?t=1678294756
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Black Ops Cold War, the direct sequel to Call of Duty®: Black Ops, will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s.
header.jpg?t=1678294767
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Call of Duty®: Vanguard includes a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a massive Multiplayer offering featuring over 20 maps including 16 built for core Multiplayer and an exciting new Zombies...

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to MW2019, Cold War and Vanguard
On 3/9/2023 at 1:33 PM, Tove said:

I’m tempted by MW 2019 as I want to play the campaign but I’m not sure I can justify £25 just for a few hours playtime

How much is going to the movies where you are? That's only a couple of hours and probably about the same price

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

How much is going to the movies where you are? That's only a couple of hours and probably about the same price

Local cinema is £5 a movie but I don’t really go all that much anymore only really for the kids. 

I’ve already got plenty of other unplayed games that I can play without spending any money at all.