The Finals Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

Most anticipated shooter of the year coming very soon - free to play and looks very interesting with a strong focus on movement mechanics and destruction. Inspired heavily by Titanfall, Mirrors Edge, Battlefield and Overwatch. Be very interested to give this a shot

You can also request access to the closed beta on the Steam Store page which begins tomorrow I believe 

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1677175789
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Join THE FINALS, the world-famous, free-to-play, combat-centered game show! Fight alongside your teammates in virtual arenas that you can alter, exploit, and even destroy. Build your own playstyle in this...

Just played a couple of matches and it seems pretty good fun especially if you have a team. Will take a bit of time to learn the ins and outs plus the combat needs a bit of polishing but other than that, it seems a decent experience. Looks fantastic too and it ran flawelessly on Epic settings. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

18 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whats all the game modes and party sizes on it @J4MES OX4D? Does look good on first impressions I'll admit.

It appears to be 4 teams of 3 players and there's one mode available right now where you capture points, earn money and then have to deposit it at cashout stations. I haven't done much research on it so I dunno what else is on offer but it's very much like The Culling meets Titanfall and Overwatch.