What Are You Currently Playing?

Spacedeck

Stealing thread idea from another forum, and I'm unsure if we have or had one of these.

We often times change up the games we are playing. So what games are you playing now?

I'm in a war phase, so I downloaded Battlefield 1. I forgot how much fun this game is, hectic gameplay and lots of action. I only run as medic and I most of the time end up topping stats for most revives in a round.  Gotta keep pushing somehow!

If we have one of these that I've missed, delete or merge this thread.

9 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

Stealing thread idea from another forum, and I'm unsure if we have or had one of these.

We often times change up the games we are playing. So what games are you playing now?

I'm in a war phase, so I downloaded Battlefield 1. I forgot how much fun this game is, hectic gameplay and lots of action. I only run as medic and I most of the time end up topping stats for most revives in a round.  Gotta keep pushing somehow!

If we have one of these that I've missed, delete or merge this thread.

I always used to play medic too! Got so many points not shooting a single person 😂

37 minutes ago, James5497 said:

I always used to play medic too! Got so many points not shooting a single person 😂

Indeed, although my aim is horrible anyway, rarely I'll go over 10 kills in a round, double the deaths but still end up within the top 10 players.  So works out for me. 😅

Just completed Gears of War after revisiting it for the first time in 16 or so years. Now started on the 2008 sequel. Hoping to get in Metal Gear Rising in a couple of weeks for its 10th year anniversary and somehow gotta find time to squeeze in Hogwarts Legacy if I pick it up this month!  

Currently playing Code Vein. Got it from monthly games long ago and getting close to the end I think. Decent game, the cartoonish characters doesnt bother me, the environment is quite good. 

Not a big game though, played about 30 hours so far.