Last movie you watched
Posted

Chronically 2067.

Really decent watch mostly through out some of the acting in some parts was sketchy.

What bugs me though with films like this with time travel is massive plot holes which then I suffer for days in a state where I'm asking my self wtf were they thinking with the story and didn't they think nobody would notice the mistakes which there are a few.

Battle for Britain.

This is if not my favourite war film mainly due to how accurate the story was to real life events and pretty much still holds up in today's standards of war films.

20220504_204730.thumb.jpg.e199764e28e5a663f77425a30622ad50.jpg

images.jpeg

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

This film was like pulling a women that looks like mila kunis when you're on the piss then taking her back to your place she only does missionary position and lays there like a sack of spuds she won't let you fuck her with the lights on then you wake up in the morning and she looks like Susan Boyle.

Patrick Wilson in my eyes carried the film but he's better suited to horror films.

I only ever saw the first trailer which didn't give away anything about this film but the ending completely threw me off.

Moonfall-603240014-large.jpg

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

Watched this the other night which I was not looking forward to as the other 6 are pretty shit even if I secretly enjoy them but was quite shocked as it turned out to be pretty decent. 

There's no real connection to the other 6 but this is what the very first should of been. 

MV5BMWZiMjBmMGItODE4MC00MDNlLTk2M2MtNDE1ZTFhYWJiNjkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

Watched insidious the other night with my youngest he's not so young at 15 but was rather funny watching him jump in the corner of my eye then after the film finished he asked to watch the other 3 films that are out and in chronicle order but told him the first is the last and we'd need to watch 4th 2nd 3rd then the 1st but if you ain't seen them definitely recommend them. 

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

Watched this last night and not sure how it slipped under my film radar but wow really enjoyed it and highly recommended it but I love the twist at the end so if you've not seen it get on it. 

It's classed as a horror but I would say it's more thriller than a horror. 

MV5BZTliNWJhM2YtNDc1MC00YTk1LWE2MGYtZmE4M2Y5ODdlNzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_.jpg

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted
On 9/20/2021 at 6:47 PM, Diddums said:

Old.

It's an M. Night shamanalansmanslan film so I was expecting something decent. 

What I got was hands down one of the worst films I've ever half watched. What a load of tosh, managed about 40 mins before turning it off. 

Watched that this morning and managed the whole film and well there's no plot really. 

I was really looking forward to it as well as the trailer looked pretty decent. 

slamminbones.png

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

I enjoyed the precious films too lol. Will be interesting to see this though, as @J4MES OX4D  said its more looks much more faithful to the games

Problem with game to films if they don't follow the game that much you get alot of hate towards the film but then when they do follow the game you still get alot of hate just like street fighter and the original mortal kombat film did both of I enjoyed. 

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

I think they tried to make her character more series but failed massively but i wish they did a one off episode to finish it on a high instead of leaving it open but thats my issue with tv shows can't stand it when they leave it open.

Watched platoon the other night haven't seen it for about 20 years and forgot how annoying the song adagio for strings was in it being played almost every 10 minutes but other than that there is a couple of other issues with the film but would of been better if full metal jacket didn't come out the following year.

I'm a sucker for end of the world/disaster films and one i keep going back to is 2012 not sure why as it's over the top poor acting and a shower of shit and i even went to the cinema to watch it.

Blood sport kickboxer and best of the best love these 3 films always end up watching these at least 3 times a year even if blood sport has that annoying scene with little van dam with the sword.

And my monthly film Dead man's shoes.

This is one film every film fan needs to watch the acting is pretty poor in a couple of scenes but it out weights it just for the story and if you've never seen it you might think he goes over the top with revenge until you seen how the film finishes.

slamminbones.png

Last movie you watched
Posted

Only been watching the Big bang theory for 3 weeks and almost done and i'm about half way through season 11.

This should of ended a lot sooner  started getting boring at about the 5/6 season and from what i've been reading it was scheduled for another 2 seasons but the actor played by sheldon wanted to quit acting so they finished it with on 12 seasons.

Next TV show could be dragon ball then dragon ball z then end it with dragon ball super and looking this will take me easily 3 months but the way i go through films/tv shows will finish it a lot sooner.  

slamminbones.png

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy