Diddy's headphones thread
Posted

Streaming places for music I love spotify have had it for 5 years. Yes some of the files of spotfiy are not the top quality but you'd be surprised how close they are to other companies. I have used tidal and I hate tidal but there quality of music is great 👍 but I use Deezer along side spotify just for like a lot of older non well recorded songs. Most newer music you can't tell the difference in high audio quality files if you got a good Dac amp pushing your iems or cans. The trade off from switching to another media player is seriously vast unless you listen to old old music. Like old country, classic 50, 60s rock and some newer 70 and 80s once you hit the 80s and 90s depending one the genre you can catch very small I mean stupidly small things.

Posted

If you wanna experience true full blown clarity and sound separation tribrids are a must. Litterally it's nutty I can't listen to music on shit headphones or iems anymore. I currently using shouer ejo7m tribrids that's cost 10 times as much as thr kzs and they only outperform in certain departments by margins and I also use a wireless dac so I can skip songs and have better input then my phone Input depending on your music library will matter but seriously kzs you can't go wrong. But like I said it boils down to what you listen to really so im no expert but I have my fair share in the hobby lol between all my audio equipment stuff I have id say for pure music enjoyment I have about 3k in it now if not more. But that's almost a 2 year length. Also expensive isn't always better in the audiophile realm. But if your purely just using iems and not over the ears you'll save your wallet trust me. Cans will get expensive as fuck for a really decent pair. For something to match those tribrids I mentioned you would spend about 500 bucks to match the sound quality you'd get out of a 40 to 50 buck iem lmfao.

Posted

Kz-Dq6 no more said if you wanna spend extra 10 bucks go for the new kz tribrids not telling you what to buy but I have multiple pairs of iems, ranging from cheap to expensive as hell and kz is a amazing company. 👏 enough said. Sorta what you said earlier your not going to notice the difference between a 30 dollar pair of kzs to a lot of 100 to 200 dollar iems unless there certain tunnings 300 to 500 you'll notice a marginal difference and 7 to 1000 you'll notice a bigger difference 😉 but only if you wanna spend money on something that crazy. I only req kzs for budget options then anything above that is magird Teas and above that is the shouer ejo7m then the unique melody mest. Soooooooo what am I saying is buy kzs get a good cable. Got a perfect place that's makes amazing cables for about 30 bucks that has lasted me in a dirt and steel environment and machine coolant environment for over a year now if you'd like.

Meeting new players - PC
Posted

I love all the feed back we are getting here. I'm hoping for something to come out that will really draw a lot of people in, I know thats a lot now a days to ask for. Also getting involved in a different game means new connections also different interactions. I'd love to have things scheduled out like Lee does but we all know things don't always pan out that way. I think I'm gonna try and talk to Lee about maybe having an open discord page where we can just jump in and out if anyone is on. But thank you all for replying means a lot.

Meeting new players - PC
Posted

@phil bottle @RenFengge  I would love to setup a calander event for Valheim. I know me being a console player for so long its been really weird getting back into pc gaming. I have been stuck on Destiny for about a year no other games and its like a hole breath of fresh air. My schedule right now is very messed up. I'm working 13 days straight and 1 day off. So I get 2 days off a month right now so gaming is far and beyond. I love helping and just having a good ol time and to be fair I'm still fairly new to all the new fancy pc stuff lol a lot has changed in 13 years to be fair same layout just way different. So I'm fair to try any games even if it's a little dated or isn't the graphically intense. It's about the experience, that's why I was stuck on Destiny for so long. So I'm excited to break away and start anew. @GazzaGarrattmaybe we can make this happen even if that means I gotta chip in posting stuff up.

Meeting new players - PC
Posted

So I know I have been here for about a year but only met maybe only a quarter of you. Lee might have mentioned it to maybe a couple of you or you have seen that I have recently built my first pc build. Coming from console after 13 years back to pc gaming is a hole different world. I'd love to chat and game with some of you guys on pc in certain games. As of late I have been playing hallow knight and the new call of duty. I also made a thread a week or so ago about outriders and playing that with people if they were interested. I saw a topic on the game valheim and the game looks very interesting and up my alley, also talked to Lee about maybe getting into 7 days as well. I'll post my info and from what I understand it's more in game friend request then just steam friend request so I'll just post my steam friend code at the bottom if anyone is interested in maybe getting some games in or chatting about other games as well. Im also In the discord so feel free to hollar at this ohio hillbilly im sure ill message ya back.

Friend code: 1147067361

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy