4 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I remember just getting sucked in back in 2004 and then playing until 2009 every hour of the day I could. The initial pull was always the social aspect of it. Sadly, nowadays I think it’s less common in games, even MMO’s. I only play COD if other people are online, with WoW you defo need some people to play with or you can get bored fast!

Did someone say WoW event? 😂

Wouldn't mind going through a few of the starting quests with a little party. 

World of Warcraft
Posted
Just now, Lurchzy said:

Might be getting slightly addicted again — put another Saturday into my Dwarf Paladin and it was pure fun!

The character customisation is amazing compared to when I last played which I also like — really found myself getting immersed into the RP side.

World of Warcraft Classic Hardcore
Posted
On 7/24/2023 at 7:31 AM, Middle Class Caveman said:

These are fairly new, do you remember Joanna’s guide back in the day? A big written PDF thing? It’s like that but it’s an add on with an arrow in the screen etc 

Were they like the fast leveling guides?

That sounds pretty useful.

I never really used anything like that, had a add-on for Raid DPS I think, but that was about it.

Posted
On 7/22/2023 at 8:27 AM, Middle Class Caveman said:

There are a few companies that run third party software that guides you through the levelling process. Tells you what quests to take, where to go etc. was really good

How did I never know about this?

Posted
4 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I’ve started a Tauren Shamen. My first time playing Horde! And my first shamen. I actually bought an add on guide called zygor which guides you around and I have to say it has been very useful! Made it to level 12 and no deaths

What's an add-on guide?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

PVE - the current hardcore challenge is on an RP server but the official servers will be non-pvp to avoid griefing

That makes sense. What class/race have you chosen? I suspect some sort of ranged character would be easiest.

This is really making me want to play WoW now.

Posted
49 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

In WoW, every class can learn first aid and cooking, so it's not all bad. However, the paladins, priests and druids who can self heal do have a statistical advantage. 

I started a warrior on the weekend on one of the realms that is hosting 'hardcore' unofficially (it's an add on rather than a server dedicated to the above rules) and I have to say just getting to level 6 was hairy! 

Think this is just proof it's meant to be played with a group where you can have a healer/tank/DPS.

Diablo 4
Posted
1 hour ago, Luseth said:

You would need to look into it but I think if you gameshare on PS4 i.e. set each others consoles as primary and then bought it digitally I think you could buy one copy but still both play it. I have never done it though but maybe something to look into?

As an example -

Thank you Matt, I will try this — however do think this only works if you have one PS5 and one PS4. Although I hope I'm wrong it would be great 👍

World of Warcraft
Posted

I think I'll have to create a new Battle Net account because my I can't remember the email I used (I was in Secondary School when I last played!)... Which is a bit of a shame because I'll loose my 90 Worgen Ráz, but isn't starting from the beginning all part of the fun?

World of Warcraft
Posted

I'm interested in re-downloading World of Warcraft and was just wondering has played it recently with the new Dragon flight update?

I stopped playing when they introduced the Pandas (was a bit of a gimmick). But I've been really getting bored of all the FPS and I think this might be a nice breath of fresh air.

I've been debating out of WoW and RuneScape to get back into.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy