Sunday Server Sessions - Valheim

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Its been a while to touch the Valheim FG server so this is for people to gropup up and take a look around. Get online if you haven't been on it already and we can work out how big we can make the FG Village!

Let us know on the event if you can come or not!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm looking forward to actually getting back into everything Valheim tbh! We may need to look at it and see what to build/do/explore and even think if we need a new world - maybe thats more for when we get to the next big patch me thinks.

i have seen that there is a mod that works on servers like ours too that makes it possible to sort of regenerate the old explored areas with the new content that was added later, so if the majority wants we can just "refresh" the current world instead of starting anew, cause if we were to start a new world we might as well wait for the game to be done and delete our current characters as well so all of us can start from zero

here's the mod that i saw a while back

1485-1642239916-1423840737.png
WWW.NEXUSMODS.COM

This single player mod allows regenerating or adding new content to already explored areas.For dedicated servers, open the world in single...